Environment Design Mentorship call for interest
Thanks wasgodx and Book! Glad it was useful.

I recorded a very short discussion about the fundamental principles of art and design, with respect to enviro design. It might sound pretty basic, but hopefully some insight in there for all levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh0kwBIW2Hw

About the course, I will be sending out an email in the next couple of days to confirm, but it looks like I will have to to postpone the start date by 1 week, due to how busy I am at the moment.  So we are looking at a start date of the 27th instead for the first posted assignment.

I will still run an intro stream session this Sunday 20th around 10am New Zealand Standard Time where I will run through a bit of my own development timeline as an artist, so feel free to come hang out for a bit and we can get to know each other a little bit, you can ask me any questions you like. I might even paint a random demo for fun. Hope to catch you guys there!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by tutata - 08-12-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by sloppybrush - 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Duhko - 08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by anirudh_singh - 08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by AnupDin - 08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by MattDeMino - 08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Ampersands - 08-29-2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Amit Dutta - 09-15-2015, 10:20 PM