JP - Just want to learn to draw.
I could really use more of that sloppyness for time sake in my own work if only i wasn't so precious about what i do.

Not calling your work sloppy btw i am saying that it ok aslong as you don't believe it to be finish and it more a in between cleaning up is something that might hurt my productivity in term of design output.

Being bold and messy as it place but i admit that i thought for a long time that no body want to look at those thing in those state and i think i am wrong it the quality of the idea sometime that make a sketch sucessful not necessarly the rendering or the quality of the lineart.It always idea over anything.

One thing in term of presentation those is you could crop some of the extra white empty space also try to fill up the space when there a hole it feel like you didn't fully commit.You can always take one sketch of the sketch you like the most and scale it a little bit if you know how not to get it pixelated to fill those hole.Also one thing i want to personally improve is avoiding putting linear presentation(such as the one in the example) in portfolio and instead favor presentation that show the exploration process or variation of contrasting idea instead of the same type weapon with different variation. I know that what you are doing wasn't suppose to have a high degree of presentation but i am just here to share some thought after seeing what you have done.

There beauty in ''chaos''

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Abnormal - 05-26-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by yanjiu - 11-29-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Kimonas - 03-16-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Bookend - 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by tinDeer - 06-20-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by John - 07-13-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Joe - 12-01-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Leo Ki - 10-04-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by darktiste - 07-07-2023, 04:50 AM