Anatomy Study Masterpost [Please critique!]
Replies:
@Artloader
Thanks!
Yeah, you're right... the arm bones are all muddled up, I'll take a closer look and revise it.

@Fedodika
Thank you!

Group 1 (still) - Skeleton Notes 

[Image: RYiViDI.jpg]
[Image: tV9qovE.jpg]
Reference

[Image: Lp0Yode.jpg]
[Image: ZpaDOlU.gif]
(There's quite a bit of vertical jumping in the animation, but for my current needs this is just fine)
Referenced from Visible Body's skeleton model

Teenies:
[Image: IOgoWMD.jpg]
[Image: T3XOoNG.jpg]

Thoughts and Next Steps:

Every time I draw a skeleton, I've had a really had time wrapping my head around the dimensions and where the details and planes go or duck in on the pelvis, and I tend to end up with a jumbled mess with different parts in all the wrong spots or with truncated proportions. Sitting down and studying the various angles as they turn has helped me to understand it much better, I think. 

The plan is to draw more skeletons, in at least a few different poses and understanding the relationship between the gesture & where the bones fall, as well as how the bones articulate. I will include a more detailed skeleton with highlighted major bony landmarks that appear on the surface & labels.

After this, I'll head back and hit my photo render studies with accompanied skeleton breakdowns to apply what I learned from studying the skeleton and the master studies to something that requires more imagination and application.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anatomy Study Masterpost [Please critique!] - by Vicianus - 12-24-2016, 10:21 AM