Hi to all!
Tongue 
My name is Graziele, im 22, i live in Brazil and im sorry in advance for my broken english.  Tongue
Someone just sent me the link of this place and i was really nervous to join out, but well, after reading some threads i think i got some courage to finally start.

So, i am currently self studying to try joining the concept art carreer for animation and games (its actually my dream since kid, i also do a bit of illustration). I did game design and graphic design (forced to choose something in the new town, since my parents were dissapointed with me, not that i don't like, but i don't see myself doing something like it) colleges but didnt finish due financial problems, and since i always lived in small towns (actually, i'm always moving to new towns and none have any of it) i was never able to join art schools or anything like that (excluding game design college, i needed to move, but again, money problems, needed to come back home). I'm also writting a fantasy rpg-based book to let my mind active, also thats my main project for the future with  my boyfriend, but since its just the two of us we going slow (we want to do a comic/game about it, but for now we focusing on study the hardest we can, he also doing game design college).

I though that i could join here and have some help with tutorials, critics and anything else related to it. I like my current artstyle, but i think i lack alot on my painting skills, so im trying to learn what i can to reach the style i desire, i also think i need to improve more on details for concepts. 

I also have some fear about the carreer, since Brazil is not so opened to it, so i'm a bit lost in where to start, but i hope you guys can help me out with it  Silent .

Messages In This Thread
Hi to all! - by Gkatsura - 01-05-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Hi to all! - by Artloader - 01-05-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Hi to all! - by razvanc-r - 01-05-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Hi to all! - by John - 01-05-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Hi to all! - by razvanc-r - 01-05-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Hi to all! - by John - 01-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Hi to all! - by Gkatsura - 01-06-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: Hi to all! - by razvanc-r - 01-06-2017, 12:41 AM