hellllooo
(06-29-2017, 11:32 PM)John Wrote: Hi Schwing,

Quote:Expect a lot of questions from me because I have a lot of stuff to clarify!

Before you do, it can't hurt to Google your inquiries first. Or use the search features here before you ask. Chat it up in the Shoutbox. More often than not someone's bound to answer.

Quote:Pursuing this dream gives me a feeling I've never felt before - concrete resolve.

Here's to hoping you challenge that and go beyond just feelings. Feelings are fleeting. Resolve takes more than that. If I may ask, how consistent are you with being on the drawing board?

Hey man, welcome to the Crimson Daggers. And your name reminds me of this:

[Image: wYNkOdF.gif]

Make an SB! Learn. Pass the knowledge around!

The question is where to start asking questions, HAH! This line of work seems pretty hairy and I want a clear picture of it before I get out of highschool.
Feelings are fleeting for sure! But is something you feel too right? I've felt pretty beaten down a couple of times but then the resolve kicks in.
I aim to draw every single day. I've been told not to go 'all or nothing'. I'm with that. Usually I sit down on a night and chug some shit out. I've been drawing 3 years just about on and off. I was always darting from hobby to hobby -  more so for the short term emotional gratification. And, as you said, I aim to challenge that mentality. I can't live under the coercion that the school system provides me with to get me to succeed in life. I have to dedicate myself. And if I'm going to dedicate myself to anything, it's going to be this!
Oh yea! I get that a lot. I actually got it from here:

[Image: uOBOztR.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-29-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 06-29-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-30-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Artloader - 06-30-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 07-01-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: hellllooo - by procxied - 07-10-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-21-2017, 07:36 AM