jacksoneligray's Sketchbook
If i can inject something more i would advise you take pause to come back with a fresh eye this way yo will come back your work with a fresh eye being able to notice stylisation much more than if you do long session.It hard for some to come back to there work an notice all the flaw but if your interested i owning your still in term of what you see it important you find your middle in term of how far you want to push what you see into something that not there also remember your result is secondary it your intention that matter you can always get a better result later on along the way.I think a good way for you to approch going more toward realism if that your real intention and not because you feel pressure to do it.What i would advise is to isolate the feature of the face on there own so that it much more apparent when you going off track it will allow you to be able to do much more realistic figure i believe.But i think what really key is not to fall in the auto pilot mode and for that i suggest small session of drawing like 20min so as to not go off track to much in term of stylisation as well as to fall in the auto pilot mode.Ok now i think i been clear enough.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by jacksoneligray - 07-24-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by xelfereht - 07-24-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by xelfereht - 07-31-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by xelfereht - 08-01-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 07-26-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by ognjiša - 07-26-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 07-27-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: jacksoneligray's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 07-31-2020, 09:17 AM