Huion vs Wacom
Thank you for your input.

i feel it is a bit small and having to open and close menus like "layers"”
That is my main gripe at the moment. I feel like I’m constantly running out of space or having to fiddle with menus which is time consuming.

I’m under the impression monopoly is probably the main reason then although it’s just an impression. 

This is an example of comments I read on Reddit:

“ Wacom is expensive because back in the day they were the only game in town and you could beat the shit out of them. I literally have the first usb model that I occasionally use at home and it works just fine. The plastic has gone deep beige yellow and it looks like a joke. Anyhow they’re still charging the same amount but quality has dropped. Corporate mentality.”

... like based on what? I don’t mind this kind of chatter but it doesn’t do much when it comes to studying the facts (and specs) in order to decide on something. Sorting through the bias is no easy task. YouTube reviews are also sometimes skewed as reviewers have an interest to be partial in their reviews in order to receive traffic and free products.

I guess the fact that I can’t find any justification to explain the price hike I suppose I could speculate there isn’t any except for brand recognition.

Also for those wondering, they both have 4 1/2 star rating on Amazon and both models were released in 2019. The Huion Pro 22 was also tagged “Amazon Choice”. The Huion is also lighter for those who care.

I realise I might seem biased here but I’ve spent a lot of time trying to find advantages for Wacom over Huion and can’t find any.

Messages In This Thread
Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-11-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-12-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Eny - 02-16-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 02-18-2021, 08:14 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Eny - 02-27-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Farvus - 04-18-2021, 11:19 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by Zizka - 04-25-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by dimensional-knight - 04-27-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by shiqing - 12-04-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: Huion vs Wacom - by maruv - 02-07-2024, 02:29 AM