My finished paintings and drawings [Nudity]
Heya guys! I decided to make this my finished artwork thread, feel free to give any type of feedback you want on it. :)

Here's my latest piece I made after browsing Frazetta's artworks for a couple of hours, so it is very inspired by Frazetta. It took some days to make, and I felt I learned a lot in the process - especially when it comes to values. :)

[Image: tumblr_m66o0qZjs41rt1xsno1_1280.jpg]
Great job!!! Loving the textures, and the lightning!!
Thank you Jaku! I'm very glad you like her! :)
Very shiny skin texture, really really reflective. And smooth as well. Like a smooth substance. Try looking more at skin and seeing what reflects, where the skin changes hue due to certain muscle/bone flow. Structure and composition look pretty decent though. Just work on that texture.

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Holy heck, just seen this! Nice job, wow!

This is nice, i really like the body and skin.

Oooo, nice! Her skin looks smooth and slippery, makes her feel even more serpent-like.
very nice :)
Love this. The shiny skin and the incredibly smooth shading are awesome. Only thing I'd work on is varying textures on different materials. Right now everything looks like it's made out of the same thing.
Hey looking very cool man, love the way the body flows nicely into the tail, and I especially lover the the torch holders in the shape of lips lol, that's a great touch, good job man.

Oh wow I didn't expect this much response! I apologies for this late reply, I have been so busy with my graduation project in biology, so it completely slipped my mind to recheck if I had gotten any more responses. Thank you every body for your much encouraging comments! :)

Zeisul - You are very right in what you speak about, both the texture and the skin. I need to get down some hard studytime on those areas both. Thank you!

Laura_h - Thank you very much!

Warre - Thanks my friend!

StoleSky - Thanks! It was my intention, but I might have overdone it a bit haha!

AngeliquevdMee - Thanks you!

Buzzwerd - Thanks a lot! Yepp I agree with you, making different materials stand out from each other is something I need to work on a lot. I appreciate it!

Jared2365 - Thanks dude! Very glad you liked the design of them!
Update, a drawing I been working on.

Concept for an undead Zombie Queen’s elite unit of Royal Guards, responsible for her protection. Equipped with different types of weapons, both offensive and defensive, they are a formidable opponent for any assassin to overcome.

Attached Files Image(s)

good stuuf, nice quality to the final image, love the glossy'ness of the skin. cool.
Serpent is really amazing. But I think you should increase contrast in that one, add some sort of shadow to show the roundness of tail. The form and shape are very interesting and allow to do awesome things with shadow. Also the gold should be more reflecting in my opinion.
I did quick overpaint what I mean, maybe you will like some ideas (:

For zombie, I don't think he looks elite enough. It reminds more casual zombie warrior. Not enough lordy outfit and weapon is too simple.

Thanks a lot, Typhon! :) Yep I could definitely had increased the contrast a tiny big and made the gold shinier hehe. Your paint-over looks good, especially in the gold section, is that some linear dodge I see? Although I feel all those shadows that fall over her is a bit distracting and ruins the composition, it could have been used at a small part, like the side of her tail to the right, otherwise it gets way too busy. But point taken. :)

Zombie warrior crit is also great, he definitely looks way more like a common foot soldier now when I think about it haha.

Ok here is something new for today!

This is the Salticid light-weight exoskeleton armored suit. It is mainly worn by assault squads, the strengthened legs allow for fast mobility as well as for jumping several meters up into the air to catch the foe off guard or as a mean to escape. Both hands are free and mobile and can use multiple types of hand-carried weapons, an extra set of lower arms are incorporated into the design to allow grappling and climbing when jumping as well as formidable close-quarter-combat weapons. The head is armed with a small pair of lasers capable of penetrating thick armor plating and melt flesh.

In this design I tried to incorporate a spider-ish design, mainly inspired by the jumping spiders and Metal Gear Solid. I wanted to create something that could resemble a finished piece of concept-art that came from a game studio. Been working on this for like +10 hours, I hope you like it. :)

[Image: tumblr_mpe986jQgl1rt1xsno1_1280.jpg]
exoskeleton armored suit is great, I love the way how you created this hi-tech look with lines, it looks awesome.
Only problem is his balance, lines on suit create illusion that his hips are in same direction as the shoulders line so he looks like his going to fall on right side. The core line is a little bit too exaggerated and sharp edge of the building behind him is too distracting. Spider inspiration works here great! :)

This is great work man. Not only are these pretty paintings but full of design. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and do some design work. Great colour pallets in both paintings too. How long did these take you?
Madzia - Makes me very happy you like it. Thanks a lot for the paint-over and critic, I can really see now what I needed to fix on it, I should have seen those errors in the pose. :)

JasonClarkDesign22 - Hey thanks dude! Practicing design is something everyone should do a lot of, not only makes you a better drawer but makes your work more interesting. The snake woman took me like 4 days to make while working on it for the most of the days. The Zombie took 2 days to make, and the last one took now all in all around 18 hours more or less to do.

Here's the updated and after critique fixed powered exoskeleton design. I rendered it more and took away distracting elements as the helmet.

Really impressive works, the girl and the P90 character. Great rendering skills. I would definitely love the see more:-)

weapons and other props > http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2683.html

For hi-res (original) images of these designs, please got to nenadgojkovic.deviantart.com
Available for freelance work, contact me via [email protected]