Dwalkerart's Loveboat
Painting it again after 15 years.

Pretty early, trying a lot of new stuff.

<3

Attached Files Image(s)

That's great.
You definitely improved!

Thanks Warre.

I finished Blitz Cerin.

Attached Files Image(s)

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my first oil paintings ever.

They are pretty awful, but It was fun.

Left one was done on Thursday, the water can was done tonight.

My girlfriend takes a painting class and to alleviate boredom, I go with her after hours so she has someone to talk to while finishing her stuff.
Lately I've been picking up the trash people leave behind, so I cut up some dirty canvas and cardboard and used her oils on these.

These are from a giant still life they have set up, I just picked random crap on it.

Attached Files Image(s)

That tiger character turned out sweet. I think you're starting to get a pretty nice grasp of that style you're approaching. Working out nice.
Thanks Dennis, I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with it but I appreciate the kind words.

Here's a sketch for the drawing jam on cghub, hell hounds.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice oil paintings, also that painting you did of your drawing from 1997 is pretty awesome. Keep it up Man.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Some of those landscapes are awesome, keep them coming :)
good stuff man keep it up
Hey guys, thanks for the love.

Here's some sketches and a few hands.

Trying to become more confident in my line work, instead of just muckin around.

More to come.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thought I'd post these here, my first shots at animation haha.

I'm gonna keep tryin these, it's a lot of fun.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quick Halloween sketch <3 bout 40 mins or so, damn windows.

I used a triadic color scheme by the way, which is something like, green , purple, dark purple, orange, peach.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lookin goood man, keep workin.
I think I'm done with it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Couple dorky sketches, trying to do some fun stuff, I got some leg studies too, but I'm gonna wait til I've done a few more pages.

Attached Files Image(s)

2 hour sketch, I really like this one.

Attached Files Image(s)

oo I like the one above looks promising! just a suggestion, idk if you were planning on doing this anyways, but mabe work the composition and values a little more? idk my eye is drawn straight to the background because of the contrast and saturation. Just my humble suggestion, im no guru. keep it up man I dont know if you were plannin on finishing it but id like to see this one finished

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart
@David

Thanks

I might finish it, and yeah I agree with you about the values, I have to do a lot more work, the background was and still is kind of competing with the figure.

I'm no guru either so fixing problems like this are always a bit of trial and error for me.
Frost giant , 1h sketch, this one is no where near as rendered as the tree wizard one In my last post, It's funny that it takes me so much time to get an image rolling this is the stage right before it picks up pace.

Attached Files Image(s)

Man these two last fantasy sketches are pretty awesome I really think you should push them further You've already got the foundations down! (hardest part in my opinion) I find when I've pushed some paintings further then (my) normal I learn quite a bit.

Keep it up!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲