My finished stuff
Thanks Angela! I'll admit I have not thought about my anatonomy for a long time, I can see it's lagging behind!

Yeah Trevor, I work for Applibot, in my dreams each night that is haha. I'm not good enough for that, I actually sent them my portfolio some time ago but my work was not on par with their standard obviously :-)

Next EXOskeleton figure, Mad Mosquito! I hope my uh bloody mistakes won't uh sting your eyes!

While painting this one I at some point realised I should have started over and made better choices, but I had invested a couple of hours and was just plain lazy to be really honest.

Another painting, not much to say, trying to stylize stuff a bit more.

Whoa. Nice. Kinda reminds me of Cryptcrawlers painting style. In the first one I think you should make finger knuckler little more visible, at the moment fingers looks like made of rubber.
And in the second one I miss protruding elements from buildings. It will fit more to the character.

But.. wow. Awesome art.
fantastic work, i think your more than good enough for applibot. i love your lighting,
You got to work on your anatomy and proportions.

What's up with that sassy black chick's right arm? There's no form between the arm and her breasts/stomach. It's flat. With a bit of more painting over, it can be fixed.

And the snow girl's boots, something's off about it perspective wise.

And your folks' hands are proportionally too small. For example that deer elf boy/girl's hands (nice how he's doing dr evil's pose).
I can still see the same thing happening on this page. The cyborg chick's hands are small, the fingers are stubby, and blends into the gun. That's not a good thing, and her huge rack ain't going to redeem you from that.
@Typhon good pointers, thank you!

@Mikeorion22 thank you for your kind words :-)

@Dave haha not the subtle type are you? Well you are right about both my anatomy and prorpotions being at fault, slack needs to be picked up!

New work, working on diffrent monitors at my school has made me realize my home monitor has been calibrated wrong for a... long time. Was terrifying to look at my old work there and seeing the values all washed out, dunno if I have fixed the issue, but at least it's more consistent across several monitors now.

Ohmigod, your work is beautiful, and the improvement from last years is amazing!
I love it. :D