1, 2, 3 Introduction, go
Hello Crimson Daggers,

I'm Ryan, 19. I'm from Paris (France).

I'm not used to be on forums, but I found this one by hearing many Crimson Daggers interviews on YouTube.
That's cool, this community is full of good people.

I've been drawing "seriously" since November 2011 (I was in high school). Now this new school year, I'm in an art/design school in Paris.
I want to be concept designer, achieving this with what I can do.

I'm learning, and try to understand those basics in traditional to improve my digital productions.
But I never grabbed a real brush, neither painted on a "toile" (canvas). This is going to be a long way.

I signed up here to kind of "discover myself" with other artists/designers (this sounds odd haha :) ).

And voilà, idk what to say... I like sports, fashion, cars, geek stuff, my longtime favourite superhero is Batman (how original).
I'm proud to be a member of Crimson Daggers.

Here's my DeviantArt: eleze.deviantart.com

See you starside colleagues.

Ryan.

Hello I'm Ryan, I'm 19yo. I live in Paris, France. :)
my portfolio | my deviantart | my sketchbook
You started on time, you have the talent, get a sketchbook up and work your ass off. Welcome :)

Welcome Ryan! Just as iCi says, get in the sketchbook section and start working ^_^

Hey thanks for your reply iCi and Laura_H. I'll start my own sketchbook today. Thank you :)

Welcome, i just checked you deviantart and looked good, i´m forward to see your sketchbook!

Thank you so much Eduardo btw :)