Damians Sketchbook
In progress study of armour

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP
Cargo Ship, flying back to port

Attached Files Image(s)

good atmosphere for the last one but you could get a little more values ​​on the floating island. More contrast...
(sorry, i'm not sure if my english is understable :/)
yeah dont worry buddy its well in there now, thanks! And perfectly understandable
Update,
I have a lot of trouble with colour so if anyone has suggestions shoot em off!

Attached Files Image(s)

Im calling it a night, and i think its done now
Gotta go to bed

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking good man. Really like that last piece. Some of the clouds maybe look a bit hard. But the piece is pretty strong.

Keep it up :)

If its that one at the back it was meant to be another even bigger island at the very distance. May have to sort that out then. Cheers dude!
Character silhouettes, seem to be the only way i can start characters really.

Attached Files Image(s)

Well those silhouettes are very good, you see right away what they represent.

Loving those silhouettes and can't wait to see how your master study turns out! Looking pretty good so far.
Thanks very much guys, @eyecager, might be waiting a while! University just got a bit crazier
New rough layout for a piece,
basically a mage summoning some massive rock demons to crush some poor bastard.

Attached Files Image(s)

update on this guy

Attached Files Image(s)

Last piece is looking crazy good man. Nice one. And yeah, with the cloud piece up top, that is what I meant. I see it now :). Btw, those silhouettes look great.

Keep it up, loving your stuff

Thanks heaps man, your stuff is getting really good too!, I love how precise you can get those line drawings of some people im terrible at that. Good stuff!
Definitely digging those silhouettes, keen to see those fleshed out!

Also hows your astro dude going?

Keep it up bro.

ugh i dont even want to post this fucking picture, but if anyone has tips on how to get around interiors it would be helpful, im ready to punch my screen. So boring, and so technical

Cheers Jacob, Astro is being put off till tommorow, i have to write a dossier and study interior stuff today because as you can see i do not have a grasp of it. But ill post it again as soon as i do some more to it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Loving your silhouettes man /jealous
Struggling with colours still

Attached Files Image(s)