Victoria's Sketchbook
Wow, your studies look great! You already got a solid grasp of value and color. Echoing what Eduardo said, please don't push yourself too hard and rest your hand. Us artsy folk are pretty much doomed to get carpal tunnel someday.

Nice mustache, btw. XD
Nice portrait and nice figure hand studies, but yes.. watch the health of your hands, get a stress ball to help exercise your hand now and then.. Really good just to absently use while trying to work out your next move in a painting :)

Long time no post again hehe

thank you guys, you are really kind to me, didn't expect it *___*

natzetta, thanks haha

so here i will present you some wip : D

[Image: tumblr_me90q081La1ra9tb4o1_1280.png]
[Image: 429497_562539460427686_1145562963_n.jpg]

quick sketch[/i]
some old sketches
some new sketches or updated.

this one i started digitally too, just have to render it but dunno when xD
[Image: tumblr_mgo1qcRnql1ra9tb4o1_500.png]

this one is pretty shitty, rendered it for like 5 mins, could do better but i was too lazy :3
Hello
I would love to see You finish that girl in bikini-armor thing. Maybe I've got an advice for You. Try to use photo refs for that shiny bra, bracelet, I think they are some kind of metal. Right they are rendered as a skin.
Go go and best ! :)

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Hey there. THank you about this and the advices. If I have to be honest, Im not really sure that i will finish this one. Still the time will show how lazy will i be. ^^
I know what You mean :D I have a pile of unfinished works :D When I look at them other day I see so many mistakes, and prefer just to star something new. Bad habit, bad habit, argh~!

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Yeah, this is something i really hate. I don't finish almost anything so i am trying, but lord, this is so hard! hehe

[Image: tumblr_mgw5opsqg81ra9tb4o1_500.jpg]

something i a half hour ago. im not really pleased with it, could be better, but here is it.
Great sketchbook. Your digital paintings are looking great. Very nice volumes and edges.

[Image: tumblr_mjitm6jxfX1ra9tb4o1_500.png]
I like the quick sketches you did in post 53. Great for learning what the important elements are in sketching the figure.

[Image: tumblr_mkr3ibI2PU1ra9tb4o1_500.png]

here's some study, got lazy with the hands xD
[Image: tumblr_mlp9w9KuPO1ra9tb4o2_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnd3zpN7Rs1ra9tb4o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mnd3zpN7Rs1ra9tb4o2_500.png]
Long time no update!
League Of Legends Fanart Zyra

freelance thingy

A tree in the park from life

Project 01 - main char

League of Legends Traditional Fanart Ahri

Selfie in progress