Carl Springer's Sketchbook
im sure everyone has there own fantasy character that there made in there head and wish they painted, well do it im starting to do it and heck dont worry if it take 2months to finish just get it done and have fun

well here is the line art for my Half elf Hunter/Rogue Lortok Loktori

and a birthday present to myself 2moro, the have fun draw stupid shit and be patient

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
I thought something happened to you man. Your Livestream was up all night! Good stuff though.
hahaa yeah i dont no what happened, but after i went live for REALZ it worked and went back offline,

and thanks

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
just dumping art from 2013 i need to start posting here again

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
Hey Carl,
That latest master copy is looking worlds better. Keep it up, you're improving :)
just some studies for the bloodsports, hopefully i can finish it got my college project to work on to

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
GIANT DUMP

these few images are my exhibition work i did for college where i redesigned Omi from Xiaolin Showdown, it was such a struggle

all recent work from the last 3 week ive started a schedule

skin tone study my BIGGEST WEAKNESS along with faces

and another earlier Illo i forgot to show

Attached Files Image(s)

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
FINISHED! this is one of the first illustration pieces for my portfolio, so much fun, pushed myself with the background.

Henrick the GreedMonger, once a royal knight, Henrick was exiled from his homeland. Roaming the realm, Henrick became a mercenaries with a fetish for gold and began to hoard as much gold as possible to start his own army and take revenge, eventually He stumbled on a Treasure he couldnt refuse!

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE