Milans Sketchbook
Hey everybody!
Im really new and here are some of my first studies .Let me hear what you are thinking about to learn sth =)

Attached Files Image(s)

I think your wolf is too large. But you've got good values on your last study.

Keep up the studies and continue to apply them, there's no better way to learn (:.
Don't have much to add, the lizard looks pretty cool though. just keep it up with your studies and posting.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Some new studies =) Try that loomis stuff...this guy is awesome ;)and for my brother i did the pulp fiction cover.

Attached Files Image(s)

now some hands =)

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool! Keep up that Loomis! : )
hey bro, really like the studies. the poster need some work especially in the facial-area (hihi). her eyes arent that far apart, just put some more time in it and really nail it. I know you can do it :D

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
that should be something like a coyote-man.Tell me what you are thinking about this one.Thanking you in anticipation=)

Attached Files Image(s)

the coyote guy looks cool, could be a foe in fallout.
Also, nice hand studies you will improve a lot if you continue doing it.

good work dude, keep it up
Some eyes studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice eye studies, Whenever you do some studies like that, try a few from imagination after. I was told to do so, many times but didn't bother, and a lot of things I studied didn't stick with me so good.

anyway keep it up!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

I like the hand studies and hey a word of encouragement, a great man once said if your not failing, your not working on the right stuff! lol keep it up man dont forget to apply your studies

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart
Excuse the bad quality

Attached Files Image(s)

I tryed a spiderman and a bird actually a milan in a persian armor.For the bird i want to do the whole character after some studys.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Mountain was a school assignment .I tryed these mech thumps and i want to do some more.And a little muscle study.

Attached Files Image(s)

new

Good stuff, BATE.

At a glance I can see that rendering an polish are pretty natural to you, whereas things like proportion, anatomy, placement, and form are lacking. If I were you, I'd prioritize practicing some fundamentals over the nicely rendered stuff from imagination. The Eagle with the Helmet piece is looking prime though, haha.

Let me know if I wasn't specific enough! I look forward to more regardless.
(01-06-2013, 05:44 AM)Einver Wrote: Good stuff, BATE.

At a glance I can see that rendering an polish are pretty natural to you, whereas things like proportion, anatomy, placement, and form are lacking. If I were you, I'd prioritize practicing some fundamentals over the nicely rendered stuff from imagination. The Eagle with the Helmet piece is looking prime though, haha.

Let me know if I wasn't specific enough! I look forward to more regardless.

Thanks for the advice!You are right i should spend much more time with studies of propertion.

60 sec Lovecastle and female study

Attached Files Image(s)