Sula's Sketchbook
Those inks are really pretty, do you do a pencil-sketch first or just rock them out like that? And do you construct those faces or go by visual memory? Big fan of your sketchbook

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
@Sagittarius-A-star: I do need to work more on structure :D and thank you!
@Dennis: You beautiful human being, you. Thank you :hug:
@Flo: Ooh I do make a pencil sketch before. I'm a wussy. I think I sketch pretty much everything I do, I don't work straight in color. I should try that I think.

Here is a couple of random more
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-149.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-150.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-151.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-152.jpg]

Last one looks great. Especially the golden horns. Hair is great too.

I'm in love with those loose line character sketches sula my god

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
This is really inspiring, might start my own sketchbook on here soon, it's satisfying to see progression :)

A phenomenal sketchbook Ursula! I've been admiring your thread for a while and couldn't resist dropping by any longer! I'm also learning loads from it too so thanks! Looking forward to more :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

@Piotr: thanks :D I love painting metal <3 heh
@Smrr: grrrrl I will need your help if I'm ever going to try this aesthetic experience thing. <3
@Stone: welcome and thanks for stopping by! yay!
@Artloader: <3 thank you! :D Yay

Here is a study
[Image: Photo-study-103.jpg]

Love your stuff! Do you ever livestream?
@Riprap: thanks man :) Eh, I used to, feeling kind out of the game lately. Maybe I should try again?

Here is today's... study thing while I try to fight the urge to throw myself out of the window
[Image: Photo-study-104.jpg]

The Mako study looks amazing Sula, and do try to refrain from window-pavement-express-transportation. You got game even if you're not feeling it.

Happy birthday and stay awesome

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Happy birthdaaaaaaaay, girrrrrrrrrrrl <3 <3 <3!

Keep doing you and inspiring the hell outta all of us, you beautiful thing you :D

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Another awesome study Ursula! Thanks for sharing - I'm another one you're inspiring the hell out of!

Happy Birthday too!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

@RottenPocket: thank you! but it's been hard. Heck. The horse is too high to climb on it again
@smrr: mwhahah :hugs: thank youuuu
@Artloader: thank youuu <3

So here is a failed study.
I can't really decide if I'm going to stick to straight to color or the colorize method. I tried a master study using the tonal>color method, and ugh, sometimes it's so painfully obvious is was colorized and I couldn't shake it off in any way

here
[Image: MS-15.jpg]
goddamit this thing is dowright scary

hey,i like your skectchbook it has really gud stuff in it, the Lapis lazuli one looks nice since i enjoy my share of SU, anyways heard somewhere that color is ussually preference dont know if its any good information maybe you have heard it before xD

wow just amazing..
I'm in love with the faces you paint <3
@Nick: <3 Thank you! yes I have heard, but I also learned to test everything about art, instead of taking it for face value :)
@Nada: <3 thank you!

Today's fangirling session study
[Image: Photo-study-105.jpg]

Just wow :O

@Brushnoir: <3

I have no exuses
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-153a.jpg]

whew (wipes brow)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
:^> no excuses needed