Completely new to digital drawing
Hello there!
I heard this is a good forum to register on if you want to get into digital art and so I thought why not and registered just now.

My name is Daniel and I'm 18. I've been using Photoshop for about 4 years I guess? Maybe add or take a few. I am from Germany and so far I have kind of focused on web design. However, I always wanted to draw my own stuff and since my girlfriend gave me her drawing tablet a week ago I thought why not and am trying to start out and get into digital drawing since 2 days. I admit its a very new experience trying to draw with a tablet. I mostly spent those two days getting accustomed to it.

However I'm not quite sure how to actually start out. I would like to draw landscapes, scenery stuff like this http://jonasdero.deviantart.com/art/Stonehold-327302388

I guess first you sketch where you want what to be.. but I dont quite get how you make things look so sharp and stuff.

Oh well I'm seriously a bloody newbie. I just started using my tablet :P
I'd be very glad if I could get some help and support here because right now I feel kind of very clueless :-/
Hey! Welcome to the community!

Head over to the sketchbook section and start uploading your studies. Also, check out the resources section for some great links and tutorials. Hope they'll get you full of ideas.

Don't forget to check out the livestreams :)