A vagabond's sketchbook
thanks !

Update

Attached Files Image(s)

update

Attached Files Image(s)

Haven't updated in a bit. Been having health issues so i didn't have much time to paint.Have been back n forth with doctors all over the country.
Anyways update.

Attached Files Image(s)

update with stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

a fanart that I'm working on. Face and colors are giving me trouble.

Attached Files Image(s)

studies wips and sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

studies

Attached Files Image(s)

whoa, new forum interface.
update

Attached Files Image(s)

Can't give any crits haha, awesome sketchbook, good brush economy, nice contrast in the design of the last pirate dude, the piece with the red haired girl looks awesome.

Studies are looking wonderful Rin :)

Really nice sketchbook, why i haven´t seen this before, specially those B/W sketches, love´em

I´m a painter man, and i paint my cock the size that i want!!
-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
Thanks ! 

Update

Attached Files Image(s)

Update

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, huge steps forward since I've last been here, man. You values are all looking solids as are your figures. Keep this all up, as usual!

Whoa, your on fire! Great work man. Love how your paintings have this loose feeling to them, also love all the texture you put into your work. Keep killing it ;3

Thanks guys! 
Update with things .

Attached Files Image(s)

update

Attached Files Image(s)

Just noticed it's been almost 3 years since I first started posting on here. That's cool I guess...
Anyways update.Might be one of my last since I don't really get any input on here anymore.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, I'd offer you some crits, but I can't really find anything I'd crit at the moment. There's a lot of stuff I don't have much experience so I feel that I'd not be a good help, sorry. (Sometimes I also don't notice stuff...)
What I can say though that I enjoy looking at your work! Especially in your previous post, the one with the Tengu and the Samurai, I really dig this! Love the colours, and your brushtrokes are great as well. Keep it up!

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook
Yesyesyes! Thumbs_up

This is the way. THIS. So much awesome. Great studies, application-- Everything being done. Not too scattered. I think you're going in a super fantastic amaazing direction. Keep going!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!