story to start...
Such a great sketchbook, great use of colours and plenty of imagination. No need to critique here, just keep bringing stuff!

I agree, your designs/costumes are so original and refreshing =)

Pleaaase keep posting!

Shocked 
Awesome pose and expression.

(12-14-2012, 04:43 AM)holdkocos Wrote: glad to hear this XD...

(12-13-2012, 07:16 AM)jackjones Wrote: These are Really good nice work I like the reptile Creature :D

thankies! :3
yup, from many crappy concept that was the only acceptable... XD

this week i'm practicing cats... :3 *meow* *purr* *fffff*
aaawww, thank You guys sooo much! :3 i really appreciate your words! and of course i try to draw mooore! ;) *hugs and kisses*
Texture studies are disgustingly great :p And grayscale lightings are strong. Your works could be more detailed, like your Earth Elemental, though. But maybe it's only my opinion :)
Anyway, keep it up and rock on!

thanks! :3
yeah, i try to apply more details but i'm too...impatient i guess >..< but i'm working on it!

yaaay, i just looove okapi! 6f428754 so beautiful creature...

Attached Files Image(s)

really nice colour/character design :)

mountain nyala studies... :3

Attached Files Image(s)

wow really great new stuff ;O

Your last studies are great ! I like the colors, I think you're right about details, you should try to get deeper in them ;)

Keep it up !

thanks! ^^
well...the only problem that it's far not enough of them XD
i have to draw mooooore...

thank You! ^^
oh, i will! i really want to 047
oh, so the feelings are similar... XD
thanks! ^...^
these iguanas were initially studies for the Bloodsports, but i decided to change the subject ;P
anyways...incredibly beautiful creatures...had a lot of fun drawing them...
i think next round will come ... ;P

Attached Files Image(s)

wow, really awesome studies you have on this page. I like how lose yet convincing they are, very painterly :). That iguana on the bottom of the right row gives me a serious "Tard the grumpy cat" vibe.
Yes awesome Iguanas, I too am very drawn to the bottom right guy. Super cool, thats how I feel most days until I get some coffee. Great studies, I love them.
I love your iguanas ! =D Great studies ! Keep working hard ! :)

yup, i really want to use this style on my own stuff...thank You! ^^
haha, yes, You're right, the similarity is creepy XD

(03-17-2013, 03:51 AM)I STRaY I Wrote: Yes awesome Iguanas, I too am very drawn to the bottom right guy. Super cool, thats how I feel most days until I get some coffee. Great studies, I love them.

hehe, maybe that fellow waiting for his coffee too XD
i'll do more study of them, so beautiful creatures with these funny emotions on their face and in their poses, i highly recommend them... ;D

(03-17-2013, 03:54 AM)Izzual Wrote: I love your iguanas ! =D Great studies ! Keep working hard ! :)

thankies! ^^
they were for the bloodsports but i've changed my mind in the end... XD buuut i want to do a dragon or something after the challenge... ;)
i don't use to upload wips but yeah :P...
bloodsports...

Attached Files Image(s)

Babylonian sphinx?

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

well, something like that...it's called Lamassu ;)