story to start...
sooo yes...i think it is finished...at this moment :P (this is a smaller copy...)
any critique/advice more than appreciated... ;P

a few study for the bloodsports...

Attached Files Image(s)

nice studies ;O to which country are you moving? i just moving in a another village xd

thanks! ^^
hehe, well, good for You :D...i'm moving to the Netherlands...in a few hours ...XD

Love your sketchbook, you've got an interesting style and your creature designs are really cool. Keep um comin, can't wait to see more!

PS, great job on the bloodsports entry, it's come along nicely.

Your studies are great ! Very inspiring (yeah even if those are just studies ! Stupid i'm a kind of technique nerd) i like the texture on the iguanas !
yaaay, thanks Guys! ^-^

long time no post...so here are a few studies and study inspired stuff ;P
initially for the bloodsport, but...i've moved to another country and i have to find my method again...so i couldn't finish the pics...189bbdde
but enough whining...next time... 098eb4a5

Attached Files Image(s)

Glad to see you back again! That is quite the leap, I hope it went/is going well. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite creature artists so keep it up! In love

awww, thank You sooo much! ^-^ /hug
yeah, it's a biiig challenge itself, but everything is going well, so i'm happy i've made this step...;>
and i'll try to be more active!047
to start this, here's another betta-based dragon Stupid

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome studies, I really like the colour pallete you are using! try to work on those values a bit more! Can't wait to see what's coming next ! :)

so another fishdragon...;P

(04-05-2013, 08:59 PM)DomSinkevic Wrote: Awesome studies, I really like the colour pallete you are using! try to work on those values a bit more! Can't wait to see what's coming next ! :)

thank You! ^-^

yeah i have to work on my values...i'm not confident with lights so that's why my paintings look flat >..<

Attached Files Image(s)

i need Your help, guys!
which pose and cloth should i work with?
thanks! Stupid

Attached Files Image(s)

phew...
drawing these crystals and gems were a lot of fun but my eyes died... XD
anyways...for the bloodsport...

Attached Files Image(s)

you are so cool. really awesome SB, the little datails you know? you handle them well.
those gems are amazing :o *drools*

another eye-killer study bunch... XD
still for the bloodsport...
(will i ever start the painting itself?...)

hehe, thank You! ^-^
though i think this thing with the details only applies to my studies XD...

Attached Files Image(s)

cormorant studies for the bloodsport golem :3...

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi! Just wanted to say that I absolutely adoooooore your stuff <3 Your work with creatures and colours is amazing and everything is so fresh~~ It's inspiring. Please continue. Forever. XD
:D

Doing very well so far! I see tons of improvement!

awww, than You so much!
it means a lot to me! Blushing

(04-14-2013, 09:50 AM)gravity-zero Wrote: Hi! Just wanted to say that I absolutely adoooooore your stuff <3 Your work with creatures and colours is amazing and everything is so fresh~~ It's inspiring. Please continue. Forever. XD
:D

You're too sweet! ^^ thank You sooo much!
now that's one of the things why i will never stop drawing Wink

portraits of two of my own races :3

the 1st one is a syra and the 2nd is a keldea or Árnypatás(*Shadehoof*)

Attached Files Image(s)