Benny's sketchbook
I'll post here my sketches and finished drawings, my goal for now is to draw as often as possible and i hope i'll see some progress in this thread in a few months :)
If anyone has critiques, advices or suggestions in what to improve feel free to drop a line.
This is how i draw at this moment (my last and probably best drawing) - i used to paint with soft brushes an it was a mess, my goal with this was to finish it with hard edge brushes only. I used a reference photo

Eye study made in pencil, among other head studies done today.. not particularly thrilled about this

hey man nice Work on the eye :)
@Jackjones: thx, the eye was done after a tutorial from Proko on youtube(i highly recommend him for beginners, he explains the basics like a boss)

I had my mind set to do a study for the "Menes, The Undying Pharaoh" challenge but i got caught in a 2h skype conversation while i kept sketching without paying much attention, probably using more my right side of the brain?
So, after couple hours I ended up with a noseless guy wearing an egyptian wannabe headgear, oversize and cartoonish jaw and chin and an evil/joker grin. And make up.