Heavenwill - Sketchbook
(02-04-2013, 08:02 AM)Ursula Dorada Wrote: Ooh man, love those two personal pieces. Veeeery nice palette you have there.
Love the megaman too xD

Thanks Ursula ! thanks a lot

(02-04-2013, 12:35 PM)Jaik Wrote: Wow! Some seriously nice pieces here! Really nice focus points on those two monsters, and also really good communication of scale (if they are meant to be large).

In your last update, the blue guy on the left, is a really good opportunity to really push some reflections, especially on his gun hand, reflecting off of the breastplate.
Keep up the good work! Lookin realy good.

Great, thank you Jaik ! And man you're so right I forgot those reflections, very good point, thanks again

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Some awesome stuff going on in this sketchbook. Really like your figure gesture sketches, (something which I have to study more of myself) and your film still studies are brilliant.

Today's painting, no gestures T_T I feel bad

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Eeeeessshhk! Love it!

Hello sir, your work is looking great. I want to address your latest piece, I really the dynamic pose and the sense of movement and the scale.Really, job well done. I would suggest also start doing studies from animals, birds, fish...etc. just to get an idea how their anatomy works (visual library investment). I myself am struggling with that. Keep up the good work!

(02-05-2013, 07:48 PM)petroff Wrote: I would suggest also start doing studies from animals, birds, fish...etc. just to get an idea how their anatomy works (visual library investment). I myself am struggling with that. Keep up the good work!

You're right man, I'll definitely do that, thanks !

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Another Sketchathon today :

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
oh, nice work on the jedi, I love it

(02-11-2013, 07:57 AM)walent Wrote: oh, nice work on the jedi, I love it

Thanks man !

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Getting some good stuff out there man, lots of work :D. You might want to start integrating your forms a bit more subtly, i think its your highlights getting a bit to strong everywhere, I'm not sure though. Looking at your furry creature and silver ship compared to your recent figures and jedi guy, maybe you already started to address it xD. Keep up the work man!

(02-11-2013, 11:44 PM)ImSkeptical Wrote: Getting some good stuff out there man, lots of work :D. You might want to start integrating your forms a bit more subtly, i think its your highlights getting a bit to strong everywhere, I'm not sure though. Looking at your furry creature and silver ship compared to your recent figures and jedi guy, maybe you already started to address it xD. Keep up the work man!

Hey man, thank you for stopping by !
I totally agree with you, I find myself overexagerating lighting a lot these days, thanks for the reminder, I'll definitely think about it !

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Sick updates man. Digging the skin tones in the chick holding the gun. Same with the rhino creature, nice atmosphere going on there

For today's sketchathon hosted by Gagan

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Hey guys, I'm back from vacation, had three awesome days skying in the french Alps.
Here are two quick studies I managed to make, 30-45m each

Wonderful landscape there, I had a blast.

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Weekly challenge entry, 1h fun and a study from this morning

And sunday fun with the concepteez guys

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Cheers

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Last one pleases me.

(03-07-2013, 04:50 AM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: Last one pleases me.

I'm glad man !

Update with a few sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
You've made impressive progresses since your first page ! I loved your ferrari mecha ;D

Keep it up !

(03-10-2013, 03:32 AM)Izzual Wrote: You've made impressive progresses since your first page ! I loved your ferrari mecha ;D

Keep it up !

Thank you ! I guess that's what happens when you put your mind to it !
Keeping at it :p

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA