Craig's Sketchbook
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and feedbacks. I've not been very active online at all this year, but I have been very busy work-wise.

Here's a quick update on some of the projects I've been working on this year. :)

The Woods
During the summer, I was commissioned to create artwork to decorate the interior of a new bar/restaurant in Glasgow called 'The Woods'. Really fun project, and the designer I worked with made a really great job of making my work look good. 

[Image: UwBt93S.jpg]
[Image: dreQHUz.jpg]
[Image: Qw57Wdp.jpg]
[Image: viqNQpZ.jpg][Image: SqY56m5.jpg]
[Image: B7DHkt0.jpg]

Bust
I've been creating cover artwork for a post-apocalyptic graphic novel series named Bust, by Dave Cook. First issue came out early this year, and was quite successful locally. Issue two comes out early next year.

[Image: X6eE37W.jpg]
[Image: BVhm9Zc.jpg]

Altered Sky
Have been working with a local band, Altered Sky, producing artwork for their album cover and merchandise, t-shirts, posters etc. They're doing pretty well here in the UK, and will hopefully be quite big in time.

[Image: ML8wljT.jpg][Image: fI0Kjf2.jpg]

Been keeping up with my usual smaller commissions and regular clients, including a pretty cool travel issue of American Mensa bulletin. As well as the usual portraits and studies I do for fun.

[Image: TbvAe23.jpg]
[Image: ryDmGZE.jpg]
[Image: 8gFPk4j.jpg]
[Image: FIZlieW.jpg]

Hopefully I can try to keep this sketchbook updates a bit more regularly. Winter usually seems to be a quieter time for illustration work, so more time to be online, and to play Fallout 4.

SUWEEEEEEEEEEEET

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Dude. That improvement though!

NAILED THE SELF PORTRAIT! Well I mean I don't look at yo face all the time or anything, I just love the way you rendered it!
Same with the portrait of Mike!

But even the pieces above have a sick style to them! Way to rock being you <3

Lookin' forward to these updatos man! No mockery from me right now ;)

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all