Lungcell's draws and paints
I'm struggling quite a bit with values... I'm focusing a lot of my attention on them lately because they seem to be a crucial focal point in painting. Any critique or advice would be great :D

Also breaking down teh leg with Loomis (we homies), before putting on the final muscles. I find this helps alot in segregating out the groups in my mind.

studiiiies. Happy with the deer thing, was an hour or so. Had a shit study day yesterday, so it felt good getting back on that horse. Or, deer.

Nice studies! Love the attention to anatomy, I need to do that myself...

Keep it up!

Hey thanks Ursula!
Yeah the anatomy studies are really fun actually! i try to do a Hampton on them and break them into bite size pieces that make sense to me. I print them out after I memorise them and stick them around me so they're always on view!

Finished that deer study. Was doing client work today and yesterday so I need to get back into moar studaaay.

That deer is awesome!

I like the very concise anatomy studies,

Keep the momentum.

I've been slack on here recently and a bit slack on work too. I got a freelance job I was busy with, kind of my first I guess. Plus I was badly ill all last week. So... back to work!

A local joke of a Leprechaun... all the street friendlies here drink Dutch Gold haha.

Studies from recently. A design for an asteroid miner too.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some studies and a sketchbook page. Studying halftones and putting colours into them.

Attached Files Image(s)

Miner concept.

Studies

And 100 hands :D Was nice to hit this challenge I set myself!

Trying some new things in the study department and some character fun.

Trying diffused lighting

Trying diffused lighting

Who, this is great stuff!
Keep it up :)
Hey KRNFLKS (haha, love the name), thanks for the kind words! You should get yourself a sketchbook on here and post up all your lovely studies ;)

Uuuugh, I've been away for a good while. I tried to enter the Bloodsports 16 but I mixed up the submission date with the crit date (how stupid...). But I've decided I'm going to push and get it finished this weekend. It's not about the winning, it's about doing it for yourself. Have a load of sketchbook pages to scan too. But in the meantime, here's all my work from this week, focusing on edges. It can be difficult to keep that in sight though as your brain gets bogged down in the getting the correct value and colour and shape. Oh well, practice will get me there ;)

Something for fun :)
I think I'll do some more of these in my spare time

Studies and some application :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Googies, as my girlfriend calls them...
Not too pleased with this one. Oh well.

Some updates :)

Hey man! Nice studies going on here, especially the still lifes. Also that dog and cat are pretty adorable haha Keep up the hard work you're makin some good progress

pnate - thanks man, appreciate it! I think I'll try a few more still lives and cute animals, they were a lot of fun to paint :)

Just wanted to say keep up the good work man, your progress is really coming through. The cute stuff you do is so well done!