Howya now
Hello everyone :)

I'm 24 and from Ireland - so great, big arm-waving hellos from the Emerald Isle.

I recently finished a degree in graphic design from the NCAD in Dublin. I like design and logos for sure, but my real love has always been sketchbooks and pencils and illustrations. There's not really a culture for this kind of thing here so for a long time I was pretty ignorant about what to do - but no more excuses ;) So after discovering this lovely forum in the summertime, I admitted to myself that I needed to get back on the horse and start some serious study if I wanted to get anywhere.

Hope to see you lovelies around the boards! Come say hello if you'd like, I'm really quite nice :)

-Lungcell

A hearty greeting to you from a fellow Irish Artist welcome to the Daggers :D

Grand so! Welcome to the forums :D

Thanks guys! Sorry for the late reply!

Lovely to see some other Irish peeps around, I'll stop by and check out yer sketchbooks :)

I love your work! D: Well.. from what I can see in your blog. Do you have references for the plane studies? I've been trying to look for them but haven't succeeded yet D:

Anyways, feel free to participate in the hangouts, or livestreams, maybe join a group, find a mentor/partner in crime :D You'll do well here

Hi Chiritsu, thanks for the kind words I haven't ventured far, but will have a bigger nose around soon! Just took a look at your sketchbook and your blog - you're doing ver well yourself, keep it up ;)

Haha, the planes took a while to find. I could post what I have here, but there are lots of casts on this pinterest website along with useful references.

http://pinterest.com/cbcanga/human-anatomy/

Yus! Thank you so much :D <3
I'm hoping I will get more skilled soon too. Had a night out with friends and caught up with a local app dev worker so I got to talk about all the things I could relate too rather than generic normal mish mosh lol