Sonia's sketches, studies & stuff (plus some alliteration)
Some more faces in the sketchbook and a WIP of a digital I'm going to finish up tomorrow.

liking how lose your starting out with your studies! also looks like your on the right track with ctrl+paint at your finger tips. keep up the good work!

Thanks Joshua :) Those ctrlpaint videos are amazing and so helpful.

Spent most of the day hanging out with the boyfriend, so not too much artwork got done. Just a couple more faces and a bit of progress on the girl's face. More tomorrow.

Looking good :)

Keep going~

thanks anzhou!

nice lil sketchbook you have here, dont be scared to go darker in the shadows of the face, it will give the head a better sense of volume. Keep up the good work :)

Jaik - Thanks so much :)! And thanks for the advice - I have a lil update here but I know I have an issue with value. Gotta push them farther!

Dabbling in illustrator for some logo design for a class project.
Can't take pics of my sketchbook stuff tonight, I'll play show and tell tomorrow.

Been slacking on posts the past three days, it's been a crazy workload this week in college.

I'm done with my first semester of college! Woohoo :) I've been so busy with school and work I haven't had the time or energy to do my uploads. But now I'm back and let's get started again...

This is just a quick photoshop doodle. Still really dark.

Sonia! What is up girl I haven't heard of you in ages!
It's Rotor if you're wondering who that creep is.
You've come a long way, great progress.

"It's necessary to act against yourself or nothing will happen." -Phil Hale
Sketchbook|Go Team!

OMG ROTOR!!!! :D It's been FOREVER!! What have you been up to??
And thanks dude! I'm tryin ~_~

... It's been difficult to get back into my habit of posting daily, but I'm trying hard to get back into the swing of things.
Those final exams and projects for school really messed me up lol
Anyway, here's a creature character!
very cool stuff.You have a nice natural flow to your figures.Im looking forward to seeing you explore your style.

A superman watercolor illustration I did for a weekly sketchblog I contribute to

http://sketchpadgroup.blogspot.com/

I just love the red-haired creature character--the build, the pose, the accessories give him such a spunky personality.

Sketchbook