DEATHLINE VERSION 2! JANUARY 2013 EDITION EX TURBO!
Thumbs Up 
YEAH!:@ I just got a shitload of freelance work and I couldn't be happier about it. The problem is, I just got a shitload of freelance work so I need to have two of me to get it all done on time! So here in comes the DEATHLINE:

goal 1) Get up to at least 12 drawing hours per day. I need to become a machine like Dave and Dan. This includes study study study study.

goal 2) Approach each project intelligently and thoughtfully; adhering to the principles of proper layout and balance while applying the proper amount of finish. I am gunning for Wizards and Applibot etc.

goal 3) As soon as a project is done for fucks sake post the thing wherever I can get away with it. Stream the work in progress if I can.

goal 4) Have no friends. They are a distraction. I am only really seeing them if they make plans with me well in advance and I have SERIOUSLY curbed my video and card game tendencies.

goal 5) I am already doing this but I am trying to avoid sugar, processed flours, dairy, and copious amounts of red meat. I need to have AS MUCH ENERGY as possible in order to complete my goals.

My projects are as follows:
Illustration and design work for Soda Pop Miniatures due end of January (this is my highest priority and its great exposure). 2 E-Book covers due March 1st. 5 shirts for Venus Fallen Clothing by end of Feb. Advertising illustration for local business- ongoing. Graphic novel for Archaia entertainment, in purgatory. Tshirt design for Meatbun, starting again in Feb.

Does that sounds like I am pretty busy!!? I think so. But not as much as I could be.
I have to focus, i have to lift weights. When I was in college one of my teachers, Klaus Jansen (inker on Batman Dark Knight, artist on Daredevil), told me that i had talent but I wasnt focused. He said that i was a sparkler when i should be a laser. I have always liked this terminology.
I need to be a laser.
lets be lasers.
Photo 
did my first study of the year![Image: dd_sl_1-11-13.jpg?format=750w]

off to a good start i think!
Hello!
I envy you yours teachers!
Wish You all the best and suceed ! But I think sugar is a good source of energy :)

Go go go !

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

(01-16-2013, 06:36 AM)Mannequin Wrote: Hello!
I envy you yours teachers!
Wish You all the best and suceed ! But I think sugar is a good source of energy :)

Go go go !

When you only have fruits and vegetables in the house you have a lot more to study!

Attached Files Image(s)

nice dan! you got this. Looking forward to seeing the new work! Don't forget to get some cardio in your day too!!
its finally warm enough that i can run to the gym! That way i can work out to work out to work out!
[Image: tumblr_mmg362ePXI1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg]

I did this sucker for the Comics VS Games 2 show in Toronto during the Comics Art Festival. You can buy prints there or after the show at fangamer.net
Good luck with your goals Dan! I envy your workload, but also I don't, lol :) the still life is beautiful!

(06-28-2013, 08:11 PM)Angel_Intheuk Wrote: Good luck with your goals Dan! I envy your workload, but also I don't, lol :) the still life is beautiful!

hey thanks! i have a few more that ill put up right now! I dont do these as often as i want to. I need more discipline! [Image: dd_sl_3-23-13.jpg?format=750w][Image: dd_sl_6-15-13.jpg?format=750w][Image: dd_sl_6-4-13.jpg?format=750w]
Ill put up what I can in my "sketchbook" section as this deathline section has become more of a sketchbook than anything else. thanks for checking in though! Crimson Daggers!
Crazy Illustation with the comics vs games! Great stuff Dan, good luck with your deathlines!!!