Nexuun's sketches
Figuredrawing from over the weekend. 50min. Rough of a portrait, still fiddling around with the proportions. Practice with fundamentals of light acting upon forms. study of female proportions, and a little doodle.
[Image: wMu0kvCl.jpg]
[Image: BGJHn27l.jpg]
[Image: EXZ8jjVl.jpg]
[Image: 1Uwbt7Gl.jpg]
[Image: VI6X9xwl.jpg]
And a little thing from a few days back. Experimenting with comics for fun
[Image: ubHMeH7l.jpg]

[Image: 6RedIgWl.jpg]
Studying more the anatomy of light.
EDIT:Busy with midterms. Will update again tuesday.

Page 3333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! (3) Keep killing it. My only advice is to keep doing what you're doing (: STAY CONSISTENT, HELL YEAH. I'm going to try post everyday too cuz I can feel my momentum dying: gotta build that shit back up!!

{in order}
figuredrawing from the weekend:[Image: To4JvjTl.jpg?1] 30min. graphite. nude model
new practice I'm thinking of, involving looking at a picture and trying to draw it from memory, then correcting it later.[Image: ncXnroQl.jpg]
something I tried to draw using shapes from the program alchemy as inspiration Need to practice inking the features of the face to do this.[Image: IyIKRGPl.jpg]
anime color study, trying to see how some artist used color/rendering.[Image: fBCru4al.jpg] source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?m...d=40538125
[Image: on71HJG.jpg?1] studying michael hampton, took some reference and trying to find the landmarks.

Okay why not, have this failure too [Image: b1YUiUbl.jpg]
It's become apparent to me that I'm not ready to paint the figure from imagination >.<

[Image: spVJIOO.jpg]
Some design/perspective practice. Recently I've noticed a lack of perspective in most things I'm drawing. I'm going to try to change this.

[Image: 77GoVx5.jpg]
Just some practice. Trying out drawing from reference using pinterest for different subjects.

[Image: n2dFXpo.jpg] stuff from thursday
[Image: eOPpKkh.jpg] stuff from friday
sketches, studies, whatnot

Nice studd dude ! keep em coming ;)
@gumby: thanks bro, I'll keep going xD
charcoal study of a statue i did [Image: YfQp1Mal.jpg]
[Image: oVG5fC8.jpg] fashion study ref: https://31.media.tumblr.com/338140cea9a2...o1_500.jpg
trying to apply some stuff i learned here, imagination [Image: ZyCw0l1.jpg]
value and then color study of an illustration [Image: wz53ySj.jpg]
value study of a spanish woman(sargent) [Image: 3nTmy7ml.jpg] old color practice [Image: 3nTmy7ml.jpg]

[Image: lNiW5Nal.jpg]
Painting practice, fast shit I guess.
[Image: 8IT3QRAl.jpg]
Figure studies.

Long time no update. Got myself a small sketchbook, so gonna draw from life in there.
[Image: j91rsPsl.jpg]
[Image: 9rhilJjl.jpg]
[Image: EpsBaqzl.jpg]
[Image: WaK2Aiml.jpg]
[Image: FYMZGakl.jpg]
[Image: Cvaf1jXl.jpg]
Pretty hit and miss. Some drawings from imagination are in there, too. The naked women was from photo reference.