Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
Thanks Cracked! :D Here you go! :D

Finished!! :D whoop!

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on the Kill Bill ensemble, hopefully in time for halloween as me and my mates are going out as the crazy 88 gang :D ...also a picture of Ankh Morkpork in progress, as a present for my brother (enviros are my big weak spot so it's a challenge) and lastly a little sketch I did today in my lunch break (Andi so should have got with Ducky *shakes head*)

Attached Files Image(s)

Some colour and character place markers...still a long way to go.

Attached Files Image(s)

A sketch of Lorde...

Attached Files Image(s)

I really like your watercolor ! You should do more of these !

This one is different from what you've done so far, I like it. Could use some colors though !
[Image: attachment.php?aid=32162]

Hi Fincks :) Thanks and I'm currently doing a watercolour of someones house which is a bit more technical (Gulp) I'll see what I can come up with :) And I'm glad you think the lady is worth working up I was going to do a painting of her for my portfolio, or take elements off it.

Update: I watched Comicbookgirl19's review of House 2 and got introduced to the catterpuppy (aw) so decided to have a go at doing a more simple comicy style....I'm trying not to get too carried away with detail but it's hard, anyway here's the wip so far...

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP of a commission for a workmate.

Attached Files Image(s)

Love your sketchbook, subscribed to your tumblr, coz it's full of awesome stuff!

It's a somewhat solitary existence, a bit like a lighthouse keeper throwing a beam out into the darkness, in faith that this action might help someone unseen.

BombMy Sketchbook (critique welcome)Bomb
hi Angel :)

that more comic style is a success i guess :)

and that Lorde caricature is very nice, i like how your caricature are some sort of 'classy' , opposed to some too curved caricature.
update on the commission, blocking in more shapes and values and suggesting general chaos and destruction as requested...

Attached Files Image(s)

pencil and pen sketches from photos and from life on the bus home from work...

I scanned these in at work and the quality is a bit bad, but I kind of like the effect with the smooth pen line.

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on the commission...

Attached Files Image(s)

..aand done!

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP of an Ankh Morpork street scene...for my brother for a joint birthday/xmas and moving in present. He loved a picture I drew in college of a building in Chester and he likes Paul Kidby's version of the Discworld characters and so I've totally nicked some and done my best to emulate his style a bit...

Attached Files Image(s)

hi angie
those scanning are pretty nice, even if u think the quality is bad :p

it seems you've dne another technique

good luck with the Ankh Morpork street scene
Thanks zou :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)