Dave's Sketchbook
Welcome back from the cave! Great improvements in your painting, Dave. The composition, lighting, and color is all much stronger.

(02-27-2014, 12:33 PM)Nexuun Wrote: Welcome back from the cave! Great improvements in your painting, Dave. The composition, lighting, and color is all much stronger.

Thanks man, my next step will be conveying story. fun fun fun lol

Another art dump, I need to get on top of posting here. Stop being lazy and stuff haha. Anyways here's some of my recent stuff :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Holy crap, these are nice. You're stuff has definitely taken several steps up from your earlier posts.

I'm really liking these last four the most. Really cool painterly stuff with those awsome rock shapes.

By the way, are you using photos in a few of these? More specifically, these last few here, er, well aside from the second to last one, I'm pretty sure there's no photos there, haha. I'm just curious. :]

Great stuff. Great job!

(04-06-2014, 05:14 AM)Archreux Wrote: Holy crap, these are nice. You're stuff has definitely taken several steps up from your earlier posts.

I'm really liking these last four the most. Really cool painterly stuff with those awsome rock shapes.

By the way, are you using photos in a few of these? More specifically, these last few here, er, well aside from the second to last one, I'm pretty sure there's no photos there, haha. I'm just curious. :]

Great stuff. Great job!

:D Thanks alot!! The one with the ship jet thing; in the canyon, has lots of photos,Also the one with the pipes, lol. Other than that no. :)

Some speed paints

Attached Files Image(s)

Art dump...yea almost forgot about this thing again >_<

A quick sketchy sketch i'm almost done a bigger piece wooo

Attached Files Image(s)