PLAYTIME W/ JAKTRAYTER
Sketches for the character "Saavi" for sickbrush's mentoring class.

Attached Files Image(s)

OH WHY HAS IT BEEN SO LONG. I hope the universe forgives me...

Character Concepts for sickbrush's class and a 1hr speed paint.

Attached Files Image(s)

MMa fighter figure study

Attached Files Image(s)

Weapon designs for the Saavi character:

Attached Files Image(s)

Good stuff man. Pushing yourself for 179 days. Keep at it.

Keep up the hard work! That's a tough goal man. Make sure to take the time to do finished pieces from your head once in a while, it's a good test of what you know. Never stopppp

Film still study of The Dark Knight

Attached Files Image(s)

More shiznit

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Manny, nice sketchbook you've got going on. Just wanted to respond to your question from my sketchbook - I think it was just under 4 hours. I mainly was focusing on 3 things: anatomy, saturated skin tones, and starting without a line sketch.

Keep up the good work dude!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
oh man, a lot of improvement since I last saw you, the last skin study is waaay better then the other two, congrats man, good to see that you're keeping it strong! Never give up

Veneq- Thanks and thank you for responding; it gave me an idea of where I currently lay in terms of efficiency.

M.Calza-I appreciate it man! Trying to create more original drawing such as yourself: I like the sketches from your imagination.

Hyperbolic Skill+1 #1 Eye vs Mind, #2 Eye vs Mind, sketches, and my first original dude! (which is currently a wip)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hyperbolic Skill+1 #3 Eye vs Mind (from yesterday) and #4 Eye vs Mind

Attached Files Image(s)

Hyperbolic Skill +1 :Eye vs Mind #5 and #6

Random sketch

Attached Files Image(s)

Good work ethic, keep pushing yourself ! I'm already seeing you begin to improev since your first mma painting.

Hyperbolic Skill +1 :Eye vs Mind #7

Random character Sketch (no ref, original)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Manny, i´m already seeing improvement here, just keep working hard mate!

A piece of Kusana concept art.

Attached Files Image(s)

Kusana Update

Attached Files Image(s)

Complete turnaround of the character "Kusana"

Attached Files Image(s)

nice dedication ! I really suggest you to spend most of your time studying, and then drawing a bit from imagination until you have good fundamentals !! You really lackf of knowledge concerning values, edges, colors, proportions, and need to be fully focused on improving your technical skills !! Ask yourself tons of questions whils painting, such as " what's the strongest light, darkest shadow ? where is my light source coming from ? how the form's turning compared to the light source ? where is the sharpest/ most softt edge ? " thes few questions will make you learn sooo much ! I understand drawing is fun and all, but you must devote 100% of your concentration while doing that ! the more you think, the more you understand, and the more you can do it from mind !! Keep it up dude !!