Robot Ghost Cop-asaurus Rex is the Name of This Sketchbook Thread
Like before, those animal studies are wonderful. I like how you're applying what you've inferred from them into your drawings from imagination.

As Hypno said, seeing your stuff makes me wanna draw>!!!
Keep it up sir!

Sketchbook  :::  Site

Oh man, that one is excellent, I love your renditions of arthropods. I saved that one to my inspiring images folder, hope you don't mind, heh.

Last image is WIP. Photobashing a bit on the background, the wings, and the goggle lenses. Pretty sure photobashing is supposed to be faster than this, though. lol.

Forgot to add these guys to my last post.

"It's basically like a brownie-crusted ham."

Sure.

Great stuff! If you ever do a webcomic, I'm totally up in that koolaid flavah :3 Maor-plz.

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
I wish I knew where to begin with a web comic. I keep thinking that seems like a great way to practice.

WIP. I want to make a series of these mechs/robots inspired by random things like this Gameboy one.

Still more designs to come, and probably some variations on this fella.

Great take on the classic Game Boy as a mech! Some more variation in design would be interesting to see, perhaps you could do more based on the other models in the Game Boy series.

I decided to start building a comic colorist portfolio. I have no idea what I'm doing. lol. I'm not sure who did the artwork in these panels. Anyone know?

I also did a couple graphic design type things. Also have no idea what I'm doing. The Rateamajig people wanted that background on there, but personally I would ditch it.

Awesome work! Especially on the spaceship design, that is so cool man :) Keep it up! :>
Cool sketchbook man, looking forward to seeing more! :) Keep up the awesome work.

Just playing with characters and palettes. I've been trying to focus on quantity of drawings lately instead of quality, and I'm just opening a document and letting something come out whenever I can. Cuter than my normal stuff, and I think I would like to make a bunch of these, just for mileage.