BLOODSPORT 13 - TIME WARRIORS
well here goes nothing my first bloodsports idea. I really wanted to mess with the whole dinoman guy and robot, so here is a real quick sketch just to get the idea out, hope it still matches the brief..:/ if not then I will do this as a side project then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

really been thinking about going all out on the idea and just thinking how much fun that I'm having with this. I have been thinking about what would happen when the main character goes to a different time period at the same time I want I wanted to see what I can do since its sorta like a rpg book. so I been doing 2 days doing research on the subject on what I want and making sure that I can sell it. after all this is a RPG cover and I have to sell a product. so here is what I have. I only focus on the concept for now and I'm roughing out the idea's. this is for the main right now

hi guys im new here and here is my 2 comps

here is the first idea. Pretty boring but I could not make up anything better) Gonna work on the other idea... some studies included. I think about a knight tournament in which one of the contestant will be on a bike and a shotgun vs knight with a spear lol. Good job so far everybody, very good sketches=)

GReat Work all! And here are my rough concepts:

[Image: komp1_zps7d5c4e0b.jpg]
[Image: kompo4_zps62d0ea17.jpg]
[Image: kompo445e_zps53abc215.jpg]
[Image: komp2_zpsa85868b1.jpg]
Sidekick idea sketch

A little bit further...

Just sketching ideas to begin with. Excited to see everyone's work!

[Image: TimeWarriors_Sketch01.png]

[Image: TimeWarriors_Sketch02.png]

-Mars
[Image: 600218_10201056701484819_1940709173_n.jpg]

An environment concept sketch for the setting of the 'RPG game'.

My Crimson Daggers sketchbook ^^
Hi, I won´t be entering the bloodsports challenge but I´m gonna leave here a idea I sketched just for fun. I didn´t put to much thought into it but looking back now I think I should have gone with a pocket watch and try to give the sense of people chained to time... anyway hope you like it! Good luck everyone

Everybody's doing amazing stuff, i just did some concepts for the characters:
[Image: th_bloodsports_zps05ac6444.jpg]

I still have to sketch more thumbnails
My first sketches for the sidekick.

Playing around with some ideas, gonna do studies now:

[Image: ibhmWa8vXW1ktC.jpg]
(she looks a bit dwarf-ish for some reason..)

not so original, but no any other ideas yet ...:-/
i feel so small but excited...
yaaay for everyone! ^^

did more research on a female side kick. from the future. really looked back into my childhood and just thinking about what she does and such. still in research mode.

small study I did to try and get the look of a tyrannosaurus down better. Used James Gurneys dinos for ref. But I did my own color pallet this is what I am thinking in terms of color for the Dino man still dont have a name for him yet.

did a value pass .i wud like to hear from you guys

Starting off with some basic ideas for composition and character design. I chose the main character to be a hunter ish character of sorts, think Van Helsing or Geralt from the Witcher. His companion is a robot whom for now I have given the name Ninjabot 9000. Got into a car accident this week, and it bothers me somewhat, thankfully I'm okay. I'll try to do what I can with the Bloodsport.
Photo 
the hero is fantasy, barbarian like brute, fantasy within a future scifi. Just some comp roughs. Be doing some studies on environment and costumes figures and stuff. just wanted to get the comps out in case someone does some feedback

[attachment=15953]

[attachment=16644]

hi everybody,

i am really pumped to see this happen again, finally i can enter a bloodsport-challange.
really cool entries so far

@mars: your design seems a bit thin. is it a human? if it is, you should give him/her some more body-mass and work on the proportions. for example his neck is super-long, which gives an alien/robotic impression.

@trevor: i like the first one the most. it has a lot of energy and feels really "cover-book". but right now it is very dark, the hero could use a lighter value.

@helmighs: i like the environment

@melman: that is already pretty cool. can't wait to see the tournament-idea worked out more.

here is my idea:

Dillon Kobrax travels to a time, where the human race was young and faced many different threats. But the closest one is a tribe of beast-masters who try to erase out the ancestors of Kobrax. So he teams up with his grand-grand-grand...grand-mother who was known as a fierce fighter and strong spirit. In the scene we see Dillon using his strength enhancing suit to fight against the dreadful saber-tooth, while his companion and well-loved family member bashes in the face of the beast master.

i made myself a word-doc to write down my ideas and a time plan, since this is the first time to do a whole illustration with characters, creatures and an environment. i posted the first sketches and the iteration, to show you guys my process.

a friend of mine thinks it is quite crowded and busy. i would be interested in what you guys think.

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com