Video Games
Cool, it'll prepare you for the amount of deaths your gonna have in dark souls then XD.
Out of curiosity what's your favorite world so far? Mines either the Tower of Latria(the cthulu like world) or the Castle.

Ji-Li: thats its! :D Enjoy, if you also like games with a exploration element like the old castlevanias or metroid, i think you will enjoy dark souls much more.

Triggerpigking: Yup! i always get the claymore asap on every run haha i think that the only play style i ever used. xD But i can imagine that 4 kings would be hellish if you cant take them down quickly, with that said, generally speaking, a Griffith build would me much better than a Guts one, if you can find a weapon powerful enough. With a heavy guts like build you usually take down everything in 1-2 blows but you also get exposed after every blow, thats why that ring that makes you flip like a ninja is so awesome. xD

And the battle with Gwynn was awesome, i mean, you were expecting something epic, maybe an spectacular cut scene or some grand evil final boss music. Instead, there is nothing, you simply go past the fog and see him already getting closer to you. No cut scene, no big epic orquestal music. Just that a sad, slow melody. It felt so nihilistic.
Its probably the most atmospheric moment in the whole game, it really adds a lot to the feeling of melancholy, despair and isolation.

EduardoGaray: Haha yeah I love the old metroid games. <3 I know I'll get it eventually.

Lately, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has taken all my time. Been playing it on the Wii U with my boyfriend playing it on 3ds. We play together so it's been pretty fun bonding time for us. <3 (And he's helping me catch up since he started earlier than me and I was a lot further in Tri but not in this one yet).

i used to play monster hunter on the psp many years ago, in secondary school, but i had to play alone since no one liked those games haha and playing solo was beyond tedious.

About Dark Souls 2, in one word: AWESOME.

its the perfect mix between demon's and dark souls.
The online environment is right now much more friendly for people interested only in PVE (like me)
I joined the brotherhood of the sun (PRAISE THE SUN!) and i'm having a blast helping people with bosses, jolly cooperation is the best haha.

I will leave here my psn in case anyone is playing in the ps3: Illingested.

See you in Drangleic!