House of Flying Daggers Study Group
I would love to join too and learn with you guys :) I just sent a request and my name is Jericho Soria :)
i want to join too! I already sent a request. My name is Kenneth Camaro
Hey there, sending a request, I'd like to join!
Im very interested to join the group, i already sent a request. My name is Leonardo Vieira.
I would very much like to join in on the fun! I sent a PM and a request. My name is Markus Juuso. :)
I'm definitely interested in Joining up, I too do graphic design as a living but in my free time illustration and concept work is what I enjoy, but I feel starved in that I haven't been doing enough of it in my free time, ironically enough. Joining a group like this sounds just like what I need. My RL name is Cory Nelson and I'll send you a PM.

Sorry for not responding, I just graduated and have been job/internship hunting. Please do, the group has been dormant but I plan to revive it with a more focused set of topics.

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

Hi! I would love to join the group! It sounds really awesome what you guys are doing! I'm still an art student but I would love to work on my skills while talking to people and seeing how others approach things!
Would love to join the group, i sent in a request, my name is elias ,im handle some english but guess i can give a try
Hi, I sent a request on g+ to join. I won't be able to make it every friday, as I travel on fridays a lot, but it would be nice to have a regular weekly meeting.

-Nick
Hi Kitsune!

So... do you have room for a rookie?
The request was sent on g+

-Marcus
I just sent a request to the Google+ group under JohnTrinhArt, would very much like to be a part of this. :)