30 min speedpaint from yesterdays topic: cracked earth

Attached Files Image(s)

the final of previous speedpaint

Attached Files Image(s)

fast doodles

Attached Files Image(s)

drake lizard study

Attached Files Image(s)

hey dude, you should try to spend more time thinking about what you're doing, try to focus all your attention in the form and light source of your subject, about how your object is litted, what are the main shapes of your illustrations ! even doodles deserve some thoughts in order to improve !

Thank you for the wake up call. I will pay waaaay more attention in it. By the way nice sketchbook :) great studies you've got.

autumn = WIP
2 speedpaints from 30 min daily spitpaint

Attached Files Image(s)

30 min speedpaint daily challenge #11
topic: jungle scout

Attached Files Image(s)

made this one for my girlfriend :)
we had inside joke of telling love mew and love mewtwo, she is fond of first generation pokemon :)

Attached Files Image(s)

autumn
trying to improve my skills without using photo textures

Attached Files Image(s)

Those environments look like they're coming along nicely. Your values and compositions are looking good on that old ruin piece. Keep studying your perspective and 3D forms. The shadows on your trees in the last post are all kind of pointing in random directions. Try to always start from a basic horizon line with vanishing point and build gradually more and more complex 3D objects into the scene. Its boring at first but eventually it just becomes second nature to visualize all around objects in 3 dimensions.

thank you for the great comment hypnagogic! I'll keep it in mind!
Here's my latest

Attached Files Image(s)

happy newyear all, here are 2 studies for today

Attached Files Image(s)

hey buddy whats up =D so i was looking your sketches and a good advice for you is to start to sketch black&white is a lot os easy to improve your shadows and techinics =D

Nice, keep them coming. Looks like you are having fun with the studies and personal stuff!

hey all, a little stop motion I've made. Took a while and I really didn't think it could be this hard to make. Anyway enjoy and feel free to share!

been a while, sorry for that.

Regards Jhonny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN-Z1VTTJUk

some sketches from today

Attached Files Image(s)

today sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

swamp

Attached Files Image(s)

boat WIP

Attached Files Image(s)