Ando Commando's Sketch book
[Image: 20130731_092506.jpg]
quick sketch this morning before work.

and another one :P
[Image: 20130731_101300.jpg]
pose is kinda lame haha

Jack Eagle
a character im working along with others for my project :)

[Image: 256_max.jpg]

need more practice painting...bleh
2 hr still life
[Image: ScreenShot2013-08-20at111556PM.png]

taking one out of the sketch book and making it digital
[Image: wipWarrior.png]

here is a quick color in i did over lunch :P trying to work with multiply and overlay layers.
[Image: knightguycrop.png]

1hr still life i did today on lunch
[Image: Stilllife8-23-13.png]

cowboy dude
[Image: cowboy.png]

and here he is colored :p
[Image: cowboycolor.png]

Nice sketchbook so far! I see some good ideas and a lot of creativity! keep it up!
also I like the still life studies keep more of those coming ^^
oh and do you carry a physical sketchbook with you? it'd be a good idea 'cause you can sketch people and things on the go anywhere (for free)! its great for practice and building up your imagination/ visual library.

(08-26-2013, 02:12 PM)marjoriedavis Wrote: Nice sketchbook so far! I see some good ideas and a lot of creativity! keep it up!
also I like the still life studies keep more of those coming ^^
oh and do you carry a physical sketchbook with you? it'd be a good idea 'cause you can sketch people and things on the go anywhere (for free)! its great for practice and building up your imagination/ visual library.

Hey thanks a lot :)
yeah im lucky enough to have the ability to do one hour still lives at my work :P so those should become a daily thing. Also i do have a sketch book, but its a bit big to always carry around so i think im going to get a more travel appropriate one as well. i usually wake up in the morning and got a coffee shop and just sketch out my ideas in the morning but i have been kinda lazy about that lately :(

photo study i did today of a very shiny Al cosplay, about 2hr45min
[Image: Alstudy.jpg]

quick Sketch i did at lunch today. just playing around with some of my brushes.
[Image: lunchsketch.png]

shark sketch :P
[Image: sharksketch-1.png]

did some spooning at lunch today :P
1hr spoon
[Image: 1hrspoon.png]

quick SP i did
[Image: selfportrait2.jpg]

quick 35 min sketch. Based on one of my favorite artists, Rk Post. his line work is incredible and very inspiring. trying to emulate that here a bit.

[Image: 20130916_173209.jpg]

creature/alien i did from imagination using the cthulhu sketch i did yesterday as inspiration. guess its kind of a mix between cthulhu, ALIEN, and freeza haha.

[Image: 20130917_185939.jpg]

Yo Ando!

I must say, those loose sketches from Sick's stream, they look kick ass! And yeah it's a great idea - I can tell you were having fun with it, and that's all that matters!

As for the self portrait, great turn-out considering the quality of the photo. I would however suggest that you set yourself up with a mirror and work on a sp from life! Works wonders, even though the model won't ever sit still ;)

I'm really digging these quick sketches on the top of the page!
Keep it up man, you've got what it takes! Just gotta keep it going!!

(oh and for the time constraints -- try waking up earlier, even if it's just 30mins earlier! Every bit of time you can get a hold of - counts!)

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(09-19-2013, 08:31 AM)smrrfette Wrote: Yo Ando!

I must say, those loose sketches from Sick's stream, they look kick ass! And yeah it's a great idea - I can tell you were having fun with it, and that's all that matters!

As for the self portrait, great turn-out considering the quality of the photo. I would however suggest that you set yourself up with a mirror and work on a sp from life! Works wonders, even though the model won't ever sit still ;)

I'm really digging these quick sketches on the top of the page!
Keep it up man, you've got what it takes! Just gotta keep it going!!

(oh and for the time constraints -- try waking up earlier, even if it's just 30mins earlier! Every bit of time you can get a hold of - counts!)

hey thanks a lot! i really appreciate the kind words :) i know i should probably do my SPs in a mirror, but i get up and move way more than i probably should (-_-;) just another thing to work i guess!

here are some thumbnail comp studies i did today. I realized a lot doing these (to the point where i couldn't believe i didn't notice it before) and it was fun at the same time!

[Image: ScreenShot2013-09-18at92234PM.png]

[Image: 79b8fc50-0ca4-4ba5-84b5-1d9374dc1e38.jpg]
[Image: a784f860-beaf-470e-8b8b-4378c982be69.jpg]

[Image: comic1.png]
[Image: 6dd32cbe-6ade-4f26-b81e-6f486cb1eb3f.jpg]
[Image: 6ca99a5c-8db5-4f41-993b-4f75b426d051.jpg]