Sketchbook: Raymond Luk
Hello everyone! :D

My name is Raymond, or Ray for short.
I'm currently a first year art student and this is my personal sketchbook where I'll be uploading my studies in 2d, 3d, and animation--

Critiques and feedback are welcomed and preferred, please don't feel restrained no matter what your skill level! :0

Here are some vehicle studies done today.
I spent quite a bit of time getting the parts accurate and will need to be more efficient producing sketches :0

Hey Raymond, welcome. Great start. Some of your ellipsis are wonky, but who's aren't. I like the bottom right vehicle the most. Pretty cool!
Thanks for the kind welcome, ellipses are one thing I gotta practice more of too :P

I've been wanting to do a colored piece so I explored some silhouettes of 'elemental' creatures and picked one to draw out! :D

Welcome to the forums

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
Thanks! :D

Here are some 20 minute speedpaintings today :0 The first one I did from my second monitor, and the last one I did from imagination

absolutely loving the elemental ray! sweet design.
Nice work man :) cool to see youre on here

Nice seeing some familiar faces around :]

Here are some studies of Mickey Mouse! :D Just trodding slowly through Preston Blair

Really love the stuff you got going on here, keep up the good work, when you get a min can you give mine a look http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1501.html

Thumbs Up 
I'll definitely be doing more Thumbs_up
Here's a little swamp creature I designed that serves coffee :]

And the first of a series of visual library studies! :D

Did a redesign of the Dracula tale, this is Vlad :D

Here's some visual library studies done with a custom brush I created -- initially to loosen up, but suffice to say, I failed.

Did some sketches today :0

Concept Car I did, those visual libraries are definitely helping :D

And here are some more visual library studies done at school!

Modeled a strawberry and a treasure chest following these tutorials by irvin390 :D Strawberry Treasure Chest
Presented a few challenges but taught me a lot xD

Chest turned out really great

Hey Ray! Didn't know you and Corey were also on Crimson Daggers. Alright! Looking good. I think the headlight studies are bloody brilliant.
Heh heh thanks guys! :P Wing's here also
@Jones I switched over from vehicles to buildings now xD

More visual library! :0

I don't know much about 3D stuff but the perspective stuff is lookin' good. I'd love to see more of that!
Here are some perspective stuff :P
Silhouettes and thumbnails

Fashion and skin studies! :D