Hello everyone!

My name is Aaron and i'm 15 and I am currently enrolled in my commercial art 2 class at school. I am extremely serious about my art and love very harsh feedback, I find its the best way to learn and having sugar coated critiques is useless. I want you to be straightforward on whats wrong so I can improve and to further my career. I got accepted into a summer pre-college program in Ringling for 4 weeks which I cannot wait for. 4 weeks in an art college setting is going to be a lot of work and enjoyable. I plan on going to Ringling college of Art and Design once I graduate and I will be majoring in game art and design. I love video games, just finished Dead Space 3 and Bioshock Infinite, and I play DayZ and LoL a lot, but I'm trying to cut back to further my studies. I would love to have a art buddy that we can help improve each others work on, I'm really down to earth and get along with pretty much everyone that is serious about their career/future. I also plan on reguarly updating my portfolio on here, though I work mainly digital. Thank you!

-Aaron
Hi Aaron! I wanna see your sketchbook.

p.s. LoL ? Dota2 better! :)

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2907.html

There you go.