Еxactly MY skeтchbooк
Photo 
Hellooooo and welcome to my skeтchbooк! For a start my today's pose studies:

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start! Try making the lines more fluid and check some anatomy books for knowledge and reference :) Other than that I would suggest you to study black and white pictures to learn values. Subscribing to your thread, I hope seeing some improvement!

My eye studies. ugly enough to make me feel ashamed to reply it here)

Attached Files Image(s)

Very good start indeed. I will also subscribe and try to help out as much as I can.

First off, I can see youre using a flat, angled brush for these sketches. The brush itself is useful, dont get me wrong, but I recommend you use your basic brush for these sketches (round hard and soft).

The art of sketching is minimal strokes for maximum results. Keep practicing on your lines, and keep the motion slow and steady. I tend to rush out and scribble all over the page, but when I focus on the stroke and pressure applied I can have more control and feel, giving better results.
(01-28-2013, 12:20 AM)Mohzart Wrote: Very good start indeed. I will also subscribe and try to help out as much as I can.

First off, I can see youre using a flat, angled brush for these sketches. The brush itself is useful, dont get me wrong, but I recommend you use your basic brush for these sketches (round hard and soft).

The art of sketching is minimal strokes for maximum results. Keep practicing on your lines, and keep the motion slow and steady. I tend to rush out and scribble all over the page, but when I focus on the stroke and pressure applied I can have more control and feel, giving better results.

Thank you for advice. I don't know why but i just wanted to try different brushes for skething) My next studie will be more clean fluid and smooth)

Helloooooo! Again a pose studie!

Attached Files Image(s)

Another studie! This time - Texture )

This jelly was the hardest !
(all textures were on one layer and drawn with one brush)

Attached Files Image(s)

Guys, I need help ! What should i do to learn draw human head and faces ? I feel this constuction studies doesn't work for me... and it is very boooooooooring and frustrating :( So have you any ideas? Just draw >9999 faces and heads from photos?

Attached Files Image(s)

Something like neck studie. It wasn't easy for me because in the neck soooo many muscles. i need pratice it more...

Attached Files Image(s)

Great that you are applying advice on board, already starting to see slight improvement from start of the sketchbook, urmm I think that as boring as head construction is, it really helps with drawings heads & faces, and not to offend you but I really think you should work on head construction a bit more as your faces look quite flat. Heads & Hands by Andrew Loomis is a great book, keep up the good work :D

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Blog

"The difficulties of not knowing are much greater than the effort of learning"
(02-01-2013, 07:44 AM)Miles-E Wrote: Great that you are applying advice on board, already starting to see slight improvement from start of the sketchbook, urmm I think that as boring as head construction is, it really helps with drawings heads & faces, and not to offend you but I really think you should work on head construction a bit more as your faces look quite flat. Heads & Hands by Andrew Loomis is a great book, keep up the good work :D

Thank you for advice, I needed some kind of a direction. My faces realy looks flat)

For sickbrushe's classes. assigment 1A caucasian race.

Attached Files Image(s)

African- American race

Attached Files Image(s)

Asian race

Attached Files Image(s)

And finally Indian race and landscape. fuhh it wasn't easy... Any suggestions, advices ???

(05.02.13)

Attached Files Image(s)

my still life's for sickbrushes classes:
(06.02.13)

Attached Files Image(s)

I see a good amount of time you're putting into your skb and I'm loving it!
You seem to know what you're doing - starting with the foundations and working your way up :)
K
Keep it up, keep it up!

What motivates you?

(02-07-2013, 05:13 PM)s-mrr Wrote: I see a good amount of time you're putting into your skb and I'm loving it!
You seem to know what you're doing - starting with the foundations and working your way up :)
K
Keep it up, keep it up!

Thank you! it is always nicely to read supporting replies)

Now true still life! ~3 hours :|
I feel that i need practice in still lifes...

Attached Files Image(s)

assigmant #3. (no color picking from ref)

Attached Files Image(s)