Anyone Knows this concept artist?
Hey There, i found this concept artist from Korea some time ago, i really love his work but im having a hard time trying to found anything related to him in the web.
I only know that his name is Kim Bum, but everytime i google it some generic drama actor from korea appears. xD I think he was the main concept artis in the korean mmo Mabinogi heroes (know in the west as Vindictus)

I dont know if i asked this before, if so im sorry. :P

Anyways, here is some examples of his work:

Hey Eduardo, he is awesome I love his stuff too, he has no blog or website but I could find a korean blog where I think someone posted a lot of his works, like even sketches. So much great stuff :)

I supose you dont know korean language lol, so to see all the pictures you'll have to click a blue link that starts with this ">" (is like those spoiler content links?) you'll find it at the end of the text after his photos.

Here is the link: http://blog.naver.com/choi_s1/172864814

Hope you find it useful!

thaaaaank you! :) that is exactly what i was looking for. It is a shame that he doesnt have a blog though.

no problem! yeah he need some official site just like to be more easy for everyone to check his stuff

I think the concept artist has a vision in his mind which he portrayed in the paper, the all concept is in his mind and we can read his concept on his painting.

Kim bum yeah he`s one of my favourite artists because he`s able to convey so much with so little,i`ve been studyng his painting style for awhile now because i like it so much.I have whole folder with his work if you want to i can email it to you just hit me up with a PM if you`re intrested.
I agree with you JJkostello, his sketches and concepts look totally effortless, its an awesome style.
And if you can share that folder that would be great, i will send you a PM asap.

This guy is rad!

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Man this guy is good!

I have been asked a few times about this badass artist works, so i though i should simply upload the artwork package i have and share it wih you guys.
It contains many artworks he posted in his facebook account and in naver cafe.

https://mega.co.nz/#!NUBAzZRY!Sa3xQSoTSa...BLjPIIe3OQ