Kencentric's Dopamine Release
Hey everybody, I am new here from india, I was a 3d animation student. Currently by enormous wave of emotions brought me to this place 'DAGGERS'. I enjoy drawing alot and would someday be a illustrator of sorts, Well for that i would need your critiques and comments, now i am freaking motivated by everyone around me and the forums also, so i hope to post everyday and progress further into space, just joking, I want to make this my living and pay my bills,
First i need to get good at painting :D and then move out of my place into a bigger city :)
Thanking you Ken
Here are some vilppu gesture studies,tomorrow loomis :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Life is full of possibilities, If you don't make mistakes then you'll never learn.

Sketchbook
dA

well guys i went for a vacation and visited my family, sadly not drawing much, i did loomis sadly it's no showable, for now bridgmans, I was trying to study the form and not copying it, all of these were done with a pen and cheap-copy, and i hope to draw more as i lack motivation to do it.
These are all study's of bridgman, his drawings are like sculpture so that's why i like to do them :D I won't do anything from imagination as i suck at it. Hopefully someday i will draw like the painters from the ancient era...

Attached Files Image(s)

Life is full of possibilities, If you don't make mistakes then you'll never learn.

Sketchbook
dA

Hey guys,why no comments on my sketchbook, anyways i was drawing :D

Here are some gestures from bridgeman's book

And some from my imagination and sketchbook page...

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Hey guys, it has been two days and i didn't draw alot cause i am going out everyday, So less to show but i drew at my friends place, enjoying alot and drawing together :D,Here are some from imagination :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Hey guys, still not a single comment D:, Did a loomis heads and it's difficult, and the latter is a doodles from my mind D:

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Yay digital...first ever :D, Hope i get into it deeply

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Way to keep practicing! It will get easier.

I'm going through a Loomis book, too. It sure is tough, but fun.

Sketchbook

tygerson, thanks for dropping by, yeah loomis is fun :D, so basically my sleeping patterns have fucked up so i am not drawing much, so i did this study and a digital piece, I hope to do moar studies, gonna get good at something right?? So I must put in the hours :/

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Hey guys sorry for being absent for so long, tired of all the drama and shit that's happening in my life, wanna draw better. I'll concentrate more on these anatomy drawings, being lazy all the time and don't wanna be a waste of human flesh.
Here is a portrait, sucks at the values it doesn't even look like her :/

And some anatomy and gestures from kchen's sketchbook in conceptart.org ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

I really like your studies man, they're good. Keep going!
keep on rockin' and you'll be awesome in no time ;>

Nice start dude, doing all the right stuff. Keep it coming. Just focus on doing something every day, and try and address whatever you feel you're struggling with the most. Looking forward to seeing your progression man :).

@Henrik : Thanks bro ^^, I have to do more of these.
@ramalooke : Hehe i think i'll figure out some stuffs while learning :)
@Jake : Yeah i saw a bunch of guys of conceptart.org so i know what to study, i'll try to do more from imagination coz there is where i lack the most and thanks for looking out :)

Some studies.

And rest from imagination :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

What I think might be a good way to intensify what you learn from a study (and I should do that myself more often, lol) is to draw something with a ref first (say, loomis, or maybe a photo), and then try to draw the same thing from memory right after. And then compare the two and see where you went wrong most, to give you something to focus on and pay more attention to with the next study you do.

Keep it up, you'll get there! :)

@Olooriel : I jump at it straight away, the problem with me now is that i am too lazy to do anything, i should stop taking weed and start drawing and thinking abt my future.
Hey guys nothing to show, some from imagination and some studies D:

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Hello guys...

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook
dA

Nice one dude, keep it up. Bigger brushes can be useful when you're blocking in the initial colours on a piece btw, maybe worth a try :)

Hello dropping my youtube playlist to help you find interesting drawing tutorial

What i recommend for you How to Scan/Photograph your art (optimization):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrgnxKeh...J&index=40

My playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW...PNuV3skDqJ

have a nice day

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.