Naked women in my sketchbook
Rainbow 
Ok i'll try to post everyday to keep motivation.

feel free to add me on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/skoll.pnzr

I know nobody cares so i'll post a sun and a bomb : SunBomb

The pics :

3 exercices from gnomon dvd, 1 portrait of Richard Dead Anderson, 2 Studies of Camilla-Rose Helley (and a close-up on the hair), and other studies or concepts

I hope there is no problems with resolution, or tell me.

Enjoy !

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start to your sketchbook. Your anatomy and portraits are looking really solid. What's your opinion on the gnomon dvds you watched? Would you recommend them?

(05-24-2013, 12:42 PM)MonoOrder Wrote: Nice start to your sketchbook. Your anatomy and portraits are looking really solid. What's your opinion on the gnomon dvds you watched? Would you recommend them?

Hi dude, thanks for the compliment !

For now my favorites are from Ron Lemen, Charles Hu and Jack Bossom (for the anatomy, gesture and portrait).

I've learn (or review) a lot with this 3 guys, they speak about anatomy, gesture, construction etc, fundamentals things. But it's more about their philosophy during working.

I really recommend them for people who wants solid base and understand how to "see" and "draw".

I also watch a lot of Feng Zhu Design for perspective, concept etc, this guy is a monster for industrial design and teach fundamentals.

I recommend too some "classic" guys like Michael Hampton, Burne Hogarth, Glenn Vilpuu ;)
Wow! those hyperrealistic woman portraits look amazing!

(05-24-2013, 05:54 PM)Rognoll Wrote: Wow! those hyperrealistic woman portraits look amazing!

Thanks dude, here's a new study ;) (obviously, this is a wip)

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is the "finished" version, i'm bored with this one so i'll not correct the few details and value, i think it's enough because the res is low and it will become pixel art

enjoy

Attached Files Image(s)