And he walks
Working on this, have always had issues with landscapes, hoping for some feedback!

Attached Files Image(s)

Quick update on it, having some fun with the stone texturing just to see if I can do that.

Attached Files Image(s)

I wouldn't really call this a landscape mate. but I think in general the comp is nice enough, but I think as you only have two separate layers, a transition between the various levels of depth might help. Not sure how you would add it into this comp, except in the small amount of space in the left of the canvas. I think as this is more an illustration, perhaps coming up with some thumbs for different perspectives would be best to give you a better direction.
In terms of texture, I would suggest using more reference for stone texure to get a more realisitic feel to the texture and reflective properties of stone.

Hope that helps

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
I donno, composition is pretty stiff. Interesting things are only in one corner. City in background looks like totally unimportant. I don't feel any emotions looking on them. City burns in background but girl is like "meh, I'm bored". There's no tragedy it's like nice picture of sunset.

Burning city isn't something you see everyday, she should be showing some kind of extreme emotions. She hated city and she's who destroy it. Or she's in shock watching how her family and friends are just dying. If she don't care at all she could be turned in same direction as golem and have same straight face.
[Image: 33pa9g4.png]

You need to work on perspective a little. I'm guessing the Golem is huge because there's human on his arm and you can easy compare their sizes. But horizon line isn't quite where it should be. If you want city in background you should go for bird's eye view. If you want to have golem with frontal camera horizon line should be lower. Hope it sounds logical :)
[Image: 2ziszh3.png]