Panama66's Sketchbook-majig
Alright this migration to Crimson Daggers begins now. Honestly, it's because I'm sick of CA.org's constant downtime. So here goes nothing. And I'm gonna be need help. A lot of help.
Please do feel free to comment and critique and share your thoughts on how this guy can improve.

Help.

Studies of art on the CgHub frontpage.

Head/face study

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm at this phase now: Paint > This is crap > Delete > Rinse & Repeat

Attached Files Image(s)

Some Metro Last Light stuff you got going on there.

Remember to pay attention to anatomy when painting human figures in armor suits, some of the neat designs look a bit funny because the proportions of the character are slightly off.

Hi Panama66, I just migrated from ConceptArt as well!
Nice sketchbook you got there! I'm really digging your environmental art, did you do more of those by any chance? I love your ductus in those. Your other work looks great too, however, there's a thing I think you could play around with more - Your value range doesn't seem to be that wide, try adding more shadow and distinct highlights. (Definitely make it darker, though, before coloring it)
Hey, thanks for the advice. Trying to push my values this time.
@pkom: Thanks. Learnt a lot from Shaddy Safadi's vid tutorial. Im trying to focus more on my character work for now.

More

Spent the last few days working on these

Head study and piece

Couldn't help myself.

Over the course of 3 days. Gotta pick up the slack.

I think we should make a fan club of members who moved here from CA, haha. You have a pretty good start here! Keep it up, I'd love to see more!

More

The eyes seem a little off on her. Her right eye, the one on the left, could be moved down some on her face. Otherwise, it's pretty good. Her robot-y pieces look nice.

Thanks for the crit. Guess I have way more ahead of me.

Warm-up sketch + lighting experiment

Desert stuff

Updating less since school has re-started. At least that's what I tell myself.
Started from a silhouette as opposed to lineart.

In between assignments