Clancy's studies/sketches
First sketch post on here,
Hi everyone!
Im Chris, 22 and from the UK, crits are more than welcome.

too kick things off here's my 2.5hr batman study, the still is from the new Batman Origins trailer. close up still rendered by artist GVC, check his awesomness out here
[Image: 1052653_495178720563063_595208388_o.jpg]

Thanks for having a look :) for more just click a link below, have a nice day :D
Nicely done! great subject to study only thing that distract me awfully is texture you used for beard and mask material. It makes details look even in light and shadows flattening whole form. It probably would be better to paint it flat.

(06-26-2013, 07:11 AM)Madzia Wrote: Nicely done! great subject to study only thing that distract me awfully is texture you used for beard and mask material. It makes details look even in light and shadows flattening whole form. It probably would be better to paint it flat.

Ah good point! thankyou, I see how it does kinda flatten the form..appreciate you taking the time to comment.
Late night scribble....lazer skull..reckon it would make a cool sticker.

[Image: skullllllly.png?w=336&h=475]
Quick sketch of a snow leopard.
[Image: snowleopard.png?w=560&h=794]
Venom
“I’m coming for you spider…” My favorite villain, Venom from Marvel’s Spiderman.

gonna tackle painting Venom again at somepoint, paint job isnt too great on this, but figured i’d show you guys anyway, enjoy :)[Image: venom1.jpg]
crits welcome :D