Noah's Summer Art Camp students
Hello everybody! I know we started off talking about partnerships before we joined CD, but since this forum is all about helping each other improve and such, it would definitely be a great idea to start REALLY getting to know our fellow campers.

A lot of us are unfortunate to have any artists around us. Most of our time we do spend on the computer drawing digitally and of course, having the internet at our disposal. Being an artist doesn't always mean being amazing at making art, we all know that. But we lose sight of why we make art. Networking, giving and receiving critique, and building connections are all equally important. That's what this group and forum is for.

PS: While we do have the facebook group to post our weekly studies and assignments, we should keep it strictly there. Preferably, we should post outside work that are more personal driven here for us to critique and praise. Make sure to also read to rules for the whole forum to avoid any rule breaking here. It's pretty simple, so it's not a long read at all.

Cheers, fellow campers! Get your marshmallows ready because we are about to make some amazing art. :)
So should we introduce ourselves here? xD
Well, I know a good number of us who have already created an introduction in the intro thread. It would be best to take the link to that post and paste in your profile. That way, if someone wants to read yours, then they could just visit your profile. :) What do you think?
Anyone going through it again? I would like to, but need some chums to keep me motivated.
(09-20-2013, 04:14 AM)donm Wrote: Anyone going through it again? I would like to, but need some chums to keep me motivated.

I'm actually planning to be a camper this fall, but I'm still thinkin' bout it though...
(09-20-2013, 04:14 AM)donm Wrote: Anyone going through it again? I would like to, but need some chums to keep me motivated.

I'm definitely going through it again. There's always room for improvement, and always a good idea to go back to the basics for a refresh. Who knows how the new batch will be? It's always good to help out each other-- for me that's the best way to learn new things from others.

(09-23-2013, 10:22 AM)Shimgapi Wrote:

I'm actually planning to be a camper this fall, but I'm still thinkin' bout it though...

Go for it! It's an opportunity that shouldn't be passed. Those come and go, and they rarely come around at that.
Any of you folks start on or involved in the winter camp?
(01-08-2014, 02:05 AM)Nous Wrote: Any of you folks start on or involved in the winter camp?

Yeah, I am!
Great, maybe we could start a winter camp thread or just post our stuff in our sketchbooks.

I'm guessing that once you join Noah's art camp once you can keep redoing it summer and winter?
(01-15-2014, 02:17 AM)Nous Wrote: Great, maybe we could start a winter camp thread or just post our stuff in our sketchbooks.

Is this still a thing? Because I was in the winter Art Camp, but couldn't really keep up the pace for various reasons. I thought about redoing it now, but it would be nice to have some company :)