Sketch and Stuff
Hi.

Aka EXL. This gonna be the sketch and test post.....Hope you enjoy it.

Cya

Thumbs_up

[Image: SKTCH.png]

[Image: SKTCH_02.png]

[Image: SKTCH_03.png]

[Image: SKTCH_04.png]
Moar

[Image: SKTCH_05.png]

[Image: SKTCH_05_02.png]
testing other way

[Image: Untitled.png]
Welcome Edwin :). Nice start. You could probably benefit from getting a few more hard edges in your work though. Everything's pretty soft atm. Looking forward to seeing some more stuff man :)

I second what Jake says :) And nice start man, welcome to the Daggers. Maybe vary your compositions a bit too, keep posting!

Yeah dude, you are abusing your soft brush. From what i see here you seem to be working right in the middle of your comfort zone, Try and push out of that man.

You do good work, but you should be doing so much better.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
JakeB I only have a brush (soft one). maybe i should use my hard edge brush again
Pnate Im no doing compositions at the moment, just testing values an color
OtherMuzz Indeed im bit lazy, and those are 20 mins sketch

Thank ppl for the feedback <3 ......It really help.

Thanks! Thumbs_up

old sketch with hardedge brush

[Image: test.png]

old draw.....plus colored in GIMP

[Image: loled.png]

Thumbs_up
As everyone above, I think you could do awesome things with a harder brush. Maybe just a little harder. Maybe if you just adjust the hardness of the brush you're working with right now. Your colors and shapes are perfect, but you'd take a huge lip if you could take that blur away from your works.

sorry for not keep posting.....I was finishing my university

Trying to find de locar color shade

Thumbs_up

[Image: TEST_ll.png]
im gonna agree with what has been said before. get yourself some hard edge brushes, look up 'm-e-f' brushes, check out chris cold's brush set or any other sets that catch your fancy. i really like the look of some of your designs, i'd love to see a bit more grounded detail! keep it up mate, you're off to a cracking start.
Some test.....new hardedge brush and new way to paint Bomb

[Image: yay01.png]

[Image: Face_02.png]

[Image: test.png]

[Image: Face_01.png]

[Image: Face_01-2.png]

skull and shark

[Image: Skullxcf.png]