badassky's sketchbook
Hi guys!
My name is Tomek, I'am 17 years old and i'am in painting since 2011.
I've created sketchbook here because i know that this is propably the best place to get criticism and commnets. I also need a lot of motivation becasue sometimes i feel like loser who can't paint anything at all :D

Here's my latest works:

[Image: VIKINGS-1_zps43eb443f.jpg]

[Image: 15_zpsf2bc5796.jpeg]

[Image: Sukkub_zps3437d457.jpg]

[Image: anathomystudy_zpsa4fa50a5.jpg]

[Image: badwoman_zps63501c66.jpg]

I'am a little bit streesed showing my works here, but i hope you will like it :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Great start! Loving the textures and tonal range of these pics, for a start on improvinmg I would suggest looking at more realistic skin tone, unless you are going for an abstract rather than representational style. What are your goals for art btw? It would help to know so we can direct the critques :)
(07-25-2013, 04:26 AM)Asmodius Wrote: Great start! Loving the textures and tonal range of these pics, for a start on improvinmg I would suggest looking at more realistic skin tone, unless you are going for an abstract rather than representational style. What are your goals for art btw? It would help to know so we can direct the critques :)

Thank You for comment!
I always trying to create something a little bit different than reference image but I've propably gone to far away from reference this time. I surely want to represent realistic style without abstarct touches in it.
My goal is to became professional CA/illustrator, it was my dream since I was child but nowadays i know that i can achive it with your help and my hard work :)

Hey cool stuff, the knights are pretty badass. Also I think we all go through times were we don't feel like we can paint at all, I've been going through that this past week. Feel's like I'd forgotten everything I've learned. Just got to push through those times and maybe take a little break.

Keep posting us updates :)

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Thank You buddy!
It's normal to be in bad mood sometimes and we have to remember that our goal is to improve skills not crying upon little mistakes so I'll try to fight with it!

Little update. Mostly old stuff but never posted before on the other forum.

in this one i've tried to do something really different, i'am afraid it's look too flat.

[Image: dafuq_zps4e7c12dd.jpg]

another one was somekind of experiment, i've tried to paint with out any refernces

[Image: ORK_zps8f68e65e.jpg]

aproach to paint only with big brushes

[Image: STUDY-1_zps88f1479b.jpg]

[Image: tomselleck1_zps9ea2599f.jpg]

C&C are most welcome!

up! this one is fresh and new :))

[Image: cityanight-1_zps7484a220.jpg]

Done in 1.5 hour for weekly speed painting contest on max3d.pl

Ups, it's been a longtime since last post so i'll try to make it up by showing some best of my works,
I hope you'll like it!

I'am always up for some critiques :)

[Image: postapo1_zpsacf1cc75.jpg]

[Image: Scifimag3-1_zpsdaad211b.jpg]

[Image: 1digitalimpresBeznazwy-1_zpsa3e65cbb.jpg]

[Image: 1proletariat1_zps6a3a8a7e.jpg]

[Image: 2014martwanatura11_zpsf9e46719.jpg]

[Image: 1cajberpank-1_zps4b1c4af9.jpg]

[Image: Scifimag1-1_zps88fd32ac.jpg]

[Image: koncpetsztuki1_zps96bbadd8.jpg]

[Image: bruxa_zps8c63fbb9.jpg]

Your sketchbooks pretty bad assky, if ya ask me. Sorry, cant-resist-lame-joke! Great stuff though. Keep us posted!

Thank you!
Not so lame ;)
Here you are

[Image: ConceptCar21_zps47eb564b.jpg]

[Image: ConceptCar1_zps991e39b9.jpg]

[Image: 1ferrari2-1_zpse4309b00.jpg]