Wraeclasts Goals!
Hello all, here I'll post a list of my goals. My main goal would be to live off of art of course, but ill post more precise goals than that! I am at the very beginning of my artistic journey at the moment, which is why the goals are a little further away (5 months experience as of Sept 1/2013). My schedule will be practicing on average about 15 hours a day during this timeline. I'll post progress shots every few weeks of my best new work (atleast once a month).

Summer 2014 : Start doing commissions, even small ones.

Summer 2015: Be able to live off of commissions.

Winter 2017: Get a job in a studio as a concept artist!

Winter 2018: Get a job as a concept artist at Bioware, Ubisoft, or Bungie. (Dream jobs xD)

Here's something I just finished, a Salamander Elementalist Concept. I would love honest critiques!

Attached Files Image(s)

you should make the skin shine
try different color i don't think this color fit the fire elemental thing try to had a lot of color range since he use it as a camouflage
why do he need a staff and a book...

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Its essentially a fire mage, those are his weapons, his book is were he draws power from and the knowledge of spells. As for the wide color range Im not quite sure how that would improve the piece, adding colours like blues or greens doesn't seem very "feiry" to me. (Also salamanders don't use camouflage, that's a chameleon). Though Ill do some studies of shiny surfaces and try to apply it to this! :)